Maharastra Aaple Sarkar portal login, Maha DBT registration, check application status online, VLE Login, apply certificates at official website www.aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in.
The Maharastra state government has launched the official portal for government services called Aaple Sarkar. This is the single-stop portal for all government services. The citizens can apply for various certificates and services online. There is no need to go to the Sewa Kendra to apply for any services. By sitting at home, the residents can apply for any service online.
This portal was launched by Maharastra Cheif Minister Shi Uddhav Thackeray. There is a total of 37 departments, 398 services are available in the portal. To apply for any service or certificate, the user has to register to the portal. After registration, the user can login and apply for various certificates i.e. domicile, income, caste, birth, death, marriage, and more.
Aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in Portal Details
|Name of Scheme||Apple Sarkar 2021|
|Department||Maharashtra Information Technology Corporation|
|Launched by||Hon’ble CM Shri Uddhav Thackeray|
|Objective||Maharastra services at single portal|
|Beneficiary||Residents of Maharastra|
Required Documents for Aaple Sarkar mahadbt
- Proof of Identity
- Voter ID
- RSBY Card
- MNREGA Card
- Driving License
- Photo of applicant
- Proof of Address
- Water Bill
- Electricity Bill
- Ration Card
- Telephone Bill
- Extracts of 7/12 and 8 A/ Rent Receipt
- Age proof
- SFC Certificate
- Bonafide certificate
- Birth certificate
- School Leveaving certificate
- Income Proof
- Income tax statement letter
- Bank Account Statement
- Circle Officer Verification report
- Retirement/Salary holders Bank Certificate
How to do Aaple Sarkar Login?
The residents who are registered to the portal can login to the Aaple Sarkar Mahadbt. To DBT portal login, the user needs the login user id and password. The following process explains the citizen login procedure.
- Firstly, visit the official Aaple Sarkar portal at https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/
- The home page of the official webiste will open on your screen.
- On the home page, you have to select the Login option.
- Now, enter the User ID and Password.
- After that, type the catcha code as shown in image.
- Select your district using drop-down button.
- Then, click on the Login button.
In this way, the registered user can login to Mahadbt online.
Also Check: NREGA Job Card List 2020-21: MGNREGA Card List
How to Register to Aaple Sarkar Portal?
The citizens of Maharastra state can register to the portal by following the given process. The user has to upload some important documents in the registration process. Follow the given process to know the registration process online.
- First of all open the official website of aaple sarkar mahadbt at https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/en/Registration/Register
- From the home page, select the New User ? Register Here link.
- Now, you will go to the official portal registration page.
- Click on the ‘Option 1’ i.e. Verify your mobile number using OTP to set user id and password.
- After that, select your district and enter your mobile number.
- Click on Send OTP button. Type the OTP in the given field.
- Create new username and password. Then, click on Confirm.
- Now, select ‘Option 2 ‘ and then enter the applicant address.
- After that, enter your mobile number, PAN, User Name, Email ID, and Password.
- Then, upload the required documents including the Ration card, Passport, Aadhaar card, Passphoto, and etc.
- Carefully read the terms and conditions and click on Agree.
- Finally, clik on the Register button.
Once the registration is completed, note down the username and password anywhere.
Aaple Sarkar VLE Login Process
The residents can also do the VLE Login (Mahaonline Login) at the आपले सरकार सेवा केंद्र. The following process shows how to login to the VLE portal.
- First, visit the official Aaple Sarkar VLE portal at https://cscservices.mahaonline.gov.in/
- The home page of the CSC services mahaonline VLE portal.
- On the home page, click on the VLE Login button.
- Enter the VLE user id and password.
- Then, click on the Login button to login to mahaonline.
How to Apply Certificate in Aaple Sarkar?
The citizens can apply for any type of certificate online at mahadbt portal. To apply for certificates i.e. Income, Caste, and etc, need to follow the given process.
- Firstly, visit the official webiste of the aaple sarkar mahadbt at https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/
- Next, login to the portal using user id and password.
- After that, you can see the list of certificates and services.
- Select the certificate that you want to apply.
- Now, click on Apply button.
- The application form will open on your screen. Provide the details mentioned in the application form.
- Upload the important documents to the application form.
- Click on the Submit button.
How to Check Application Status?
After the certificate submission, you will get an application number. Using the application number, the user can check the application status online. Follow the given process to know the application status.
- First of all open the official Aaple Srakar portal.
- On the home page, select the Track your application option.
- Now, select the department, sub-department, and service using drop-down button.
- After that, enter the application id.
- Then, click on the Go button.
- Finally, the application status will be displayed on your screen.
Aaple Sarkar Seva Kendra
Aaple Sarkar seva kendra is almost everywhere in the Maharastra state. If you want to locate the aaple sarkar seva kendra near me then follow the given process.
- Open the official website of mahaonline seva kendra at https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/
- Click on the Sewa Kendra option on the home page.
- It will redirect to the Sewa Kendra page.
- Now, select the District and Taluka and click on Proceed.
- The VLE name, Address, Pincode, Mobile number, and email id will appear on your screen.
In this way, you can locate your nearby sewa kendra in your district.
Aaple Sarkar App
The users can also download the app to get the services at mobile phone. The app is available in playstore. By installing the app, the user can access the shop act aaple sarkar, and etc. The apk is available on both Android and iOS.
|New User Registration||Click Here|
|DBT Login||Click Here|
|VLE Login||Click Here|
|Application Status||Click Here|
|Verify Certificate||Click Here|
|Aaple Sarkar Sewa Kendra||Click Here|
FAQs about Aaple Sarkar Portal 2021
- What is Aaple sarkar?
The aaple sarkar is an online portal launched by the Maharastra state government. This is the citizens services portal.
- How can I register aaple sarkar portal?
You need to go to the apple sarkar official portal, then select the New User Registration option. Then, provide your details and submit.
- How to get Aaple sarkar portal?
To get aaple sarkar portal, the user should register and login. Then, you can apply for various services.
- How can become VLE in Maharastra?
There are some eligibility criteria to become the VLE in Maharastra. The candidate should write and read the english, hindi, marathi fluently. And, the candidate age must be above 18 years. The candidate should have educational certificates.