JVD Amount YSR Jagananna Vidhya Deevena Payment status check 2022, new list check online, YSR Jagananna vidhya deevena eligible list 2022, Jagananna Vasthi Deevena status check at jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
Andhra Pradesh CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched 4th installment of JVD amount (Jagananna Vidhya Deevena Amount). The 3rd installment of YS Jagananna vidhya deevena was released on 30 November 2021. 4th installment of Jagananna Vidhya Deevena will be released in February 2022. Almost 11 lakh students currently pursuing higher studies in Andhra Pradesh. The government will provide the course fee until their education is completed. Eligible candidates can check the Jagananna Vidhya Deevena Payment Status at the official website. The JVD amount will be directly credited to the mother’s bank account.
Jagananna Vidhya Deevena Payment Status 2022
Andhra Pradesh Cheif Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched the Jagananna Vidhya Deevena scheme in 2019. Under this scheme, aspirants who are interested in studying higher education will get the benefit. Through the JVD scheme, the government will provide financial support for the students to pursue higher education. Students who are studying Diploma, Polytechnic, Degree, B.Tech, Medicine, and other professional courses are eligible. The government credited the full amount of the college fee to the mother’s bank account. The candidates can check the Jagananna Vidhya Deevena Payment Status 2022 eligible list from the official website. The amount 4th installment of JVD scheme will be released in February 2022.
JVD 4th Installment Date
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Vidhya Deevena Scheme|
|JVD Amount||10,000/- to 20,000/- (Course fee)|
|Launched by||AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|JVD 1st Installment||19 April 2021|
|JVD 2nd Installment||29 July 2021|
|JVD 3rd Installment||30 November 2021|
|JVD 4th Installment||February 2022|
JVD Amount Status
|ITI students||Rs. 5000/-|
|Polytechnic/ diploma students||Rs. 7500/-|
|Degree students||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Engineering students||Rs. 20,000/-|
To apply for the Jagananna Vidhya Deevena, the students must have the following eligiblity criteria.
Jagananna Vidhya Deevena Eligibility List
- The applicant must be a resident in Andhra Pradesh state.
- The applicant must be a student.
- The student should have passed the previous final or graduation exam above 40% of marks.
- Student should have the 75% above attendance to eligible for JVD scheme.
- No one in the family should be a government employee.
- Annual income of family must not exceed 2.5 lakh.
- Family should not own any four wheeler vehicle. (exclude farmers)
- The student’s family should have less than 10 acres wetland and 25 acres of agricultural land.
- The students should belonged to SC, ST, OBC, EBC, and Minority category.
- The student’s name should be in Rice card.
- No member of the family should be an income tax payee.
How to Check the JVD Payment Status Check 2022 Online
To check the JVD payment status check online, the student must register to jnanabhumi portal. The following steps show you how to check Jagananna Vidhya Deevena payment status 2022.
Steps to YSR Jagananna Vidhya Deevena Status check 2022
- First, visit the official portal of Jnanabhumi at jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
- On the home page, click on the Login button.
- Enter user id and password.
- Type the captcha code.
- Then, click on sign in button.
- After that, click on JVD Payment Status option.
- Now, you can see the Jagananna Vidhya Deevena Status. Download it on mobile phone.
Documents Required to Apply JVD Scheme
To apply for the Jagananna Vidhya Deevena scheme the students should have the following documents.
- Aadhaar card of applicant
- Income certificate
- Birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Address proof
- Family Aadhaar
- Domicile certificate
- College fee receipt
- Ration card/ Rice card
- Mother’s bank account passbook
- Passport size photo
Apply Online: Jagananna Vidhya Deevena Scheme Registration Form
The interested eligible aspirants can apply for the JVD scheme. The online process of registration Jagananna Vidhya Deevena is given step by step.
- First, visit the official website of Jnanabhumi.
- From the home page, click on the Jagnanna Vidhya Deevena scheme application form.
- After that, another page will open on yoru screen.
- Fill in the application form with the applicant details i.e., student name, father name, mother name, etc.
- Upload the required documents to application form.
- After that, submit the application form.
After the online process, the student has to verify the details at gram or ward sachivalayam.
Jagananna Vidhya Deevena Amount Status Check
The government of AP transfers the JVD amount directly to the student’s bank account. When you submit the application form, the government will verify the details. If all details are verified and valid, the students will receive the amount. The amount is different from course to course. The students can check the list of courses under the Jagnanna Vidhya Deevena scheme.
Jagananna Vidhya Deevena Status District Wise
Students can check the Jagananna Vidhya Deevena status district-wise. SPSR Nellore, Guntur, Chittoor, YSR Kadapa, Kurnool, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, West Godavari, East Godavari, Srikakulam, Prakasam, Krishna, Ananthapuram.
JVD Payment Status Check Online 2022
Students of the state can check the AP JVD Payment status online through the official website. Steps to check the JVD Payment status are given above. The student needs to verify the details as mentioned in the application form.
After receiving the amount, the students may pay the college course fee. The government will pay the JVD amount installment-wise. The Jagan anna Vidhya Deevena 4th installment will be released in February month. Students can check JVD 4th installment at the official website.
- How to check JVD 4th installment status?
Students of the AP state can check JVD 4th installment status at the official portal jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
- When will the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena 4th Installment date be released?
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena 4th Installment date be released on February 2022.
- When will the JVD list available?
A New JVD list will be available in February 2022.
- Who are eligible for Jagananna Vidhya Deevena Scheme?
Students belonging to SC, ST, OBC, EBC, and minority communities are eligible for JVD scheme.
- Is OC student eligible for the Jagananna Vidhya Deevena scheme?
Yes, OC who are having all eligibility criteria are eligible for JVD scheme.
- How can I apply for Jagananna Vasathi Deevena scheme?
The students can apply for the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena scheme from the official website at jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.