National Scholarship Portal last date, application, registration, status at the official website https://scholarships.gov.in.
NSP Last date, Status, & Registration: The students or candidates can check the scholarship status at National Scholarship Portal. The registration process of the NSP is released on the official website. The scholarship amount and benefits will directly be credited to the beneficiary account. This article explains the status, registration, and the last date to apply for NSP.
National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) is a scholarship-providing portal. NSP was created by the Government of India. It is currently managed and developed by the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology. The Government has taken initiative to provide scholarships for the merited students of India. As consequence, the government has created an official portal to list the details and applications.
NSP 2021- Overview
|Name of Scheme||National Scholarship|
|Announced by||Government of India|
|Department||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Objective||Provide scholarships for merit students|
|Beneficiary||Merit students of India|
NSP Last Date 2021
The last date to apply for the NSP scholarship 2020 is 31st December 2020. Currently, the last date to apply for the NSP scholarship 2021 is not yet confirmed. The students can check the information of last dates to apply in every state. The notification about the NSP scholarship will soon be listed in the official portal. Also, the government will intimate the schools and colleges about the dates of scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for NSP Scholarship
However, there are some eligibility conditions to apply for the nsp scholarships. The students who are eligible to following conditions are only eligible to apply for any scholarship.
- The applicant should be joined at any educational institution.
- The student should be resident of India.
- The educational institute should be listed in the NSP portal.
- The age of the student should be below 30 years age.
- The applicant should be grade 60% above marks.
- The applicant must be belongs to minority/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ EBC.
- The family income should be less than 4.5 lakh per annum.
- Only one child in the family is eligible to apply for scholarship.
- The attendance of the candidate should be above 75%.
The above conditions satisfied students are only eligible to apply for the scholarship in National Scholarship Portal.
Purpose of National Scholarship Portal
The main purpose of the NSP portal is to provide Financial support to the students. This can be achieved by providing scholarships. The government has launched a portal called National Scholarship Portal. Through this portal, the students can apply for various scholarships. The portal currently offers 50 Scholarships to its students. The government providing funds to students in name of Scholarships worth above Rs. 2,000 cores.
Every year, more than 10lakhs of applicants are getting registered to the portal. Out of this, the system is verifying the applicants as per the eligibility criteria. The motto of the scheme is Every student matter, Every student counts.
Benefits of National Scholarship Portal
- The students can find various scholarships.
- The students or candidates can apply to any scholarship easily through the portal.
- The portal is transparent and accesses any user to check the details.
- A one-stop portal for all state schools and colleges.
- The benefit will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account.
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) Scholarship Schemes
NSP provides various scholarships digitally. The students can apply for any scholarship by registering to the portal. The scholarships will be provided category-wise.
- Central Schemes
- UGC / AICTE Schemes
- State Schemes
NSP 2.0 Scholarship Schemes
NSP helping the students to reach their goals by providing Scholarships. The scholarship will surely help the student to study and achieve what they want. There are many sponsors who are interested to take a part in the scholarship program. The Ministry of Minority Affairs (MMA), Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (DEPWD), Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MSJE), Ministry of Labor and Employment (MLAE), Ministry of Tribal Affairs (MTA), WARB, RPF/RPSF, NEC & DoNER.
National Scholarship Portal Central Schemes
- Ministry of Minority Affairs
- Post-Matric Scholarship – Minorities
- Pre-Matric Scholarship – Minorities
- Merit cum Means Scholarship – Technical and Professional Courses
- Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
- Post-Matric Scholarship – Physically disabled Students
- Pre-Matric Scholarship – Physically disabled Students
- Top Class Scholarship – Physically disabled Students
- Welfare And Rehabilitation Board (WARB), Home Affairs
- Prime Minister Scholarship – Central Armed Police forces & Assam Rifles
- Prime Minister Scholarship – WARDS OF STATES, UTs police affect by TERROR or NAXAL ATTACKS
- North Eastern Council (NEC)
- North Eastern Council Merit Scholarship – NER Higher Professional courses
- Railway Ministry
- Prime Minister Scholarship – RPF or RPSF
- Department of Higher Education
- Central Sector Scholarship – College & University Students
- School education and Literacy Department
- National means Cum Merit scholarship – College students
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- National Fellowship Scholarship – ST students, Top Class ST students
- Ministry of Labour and Employment
- Post-Matric Financial Assistance general Scholarship – Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers
- Pre-Matric Financial Assistance general Scholarship – Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers
- Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Scholarship – AP (Andhra Pradesh) students
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Top Class Education Scholarship – SC Students
National Scholarship Portal Central Schemes Last Dates
|Name of Scholarship/Scheme||Department||Last date of application|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship – Minorities||Ministry of Minority Affairs||31th December 2020|
|Post-Matric Scholarship – Minorities||Ministry of Minority Affairs||20th January 2021|
|Merit cum Means Scholarship – Technical and Professional Courses||Ministry of Minority Affairs||20 January 2021|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship – Physically disabled Students||Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities||31st December 2020|
|Post-Matric Scholarship – Physically disabled Students||Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities||20th January 2021|
|Top Class Scholarship – Physically disabled Students||Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities||20th January 2021|
|Top Class Education Scholarship – SC Students||Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment||28th February 2021|
|Post-Matric Financial Assistance general Scholarship – Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers||Ministry of Labour & Employment||20th January 2021|
|Pre-Matric Financial Assistance general Scholarship – Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers||Ministry of Labour & Employment||31th December 2020|
|Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Scholarship – AP (Andhra Pradesh) students||Ministry of Labour & Employment||Offline application|
|National Fellowship Scholarship – ST students, Top Class ST students||Ministry of Tribal Affairs||20th January 2021|
|North Eastern Council Merit Scholarship – NER Higher Professional courses||North Eastern Council (NEC), DoNER||20th January 2021|
|National means Cum Merit scholarship – College students||Department of School Education & Literacy||31th December 2020|
|Central Sector Scholarship – College & University Students||Department of Higher Education||31th January 2021|
|Prime Minister Scholarship – Central Armed Police forces & Assam Rifles||WARB, Ministry of Home Affairs||25th April 2021|
|Prime Minister Scholarship – RPF or RPSF||Ministry of Railway||20th January 2021|
NSP UAGC Schemes
- University Grants Commission – MHRD
- (ISHAN UDAY) Special Scholarship Scheme – North Eastern Region Students
- The PG INDIRA GANDHI SCHOLARSHIP – SINGLE GIRL CHILD
- PG SCHOLARSHIP FOR UNIVERSITY RANK HOLDERS – 1st and 2nd RANK HOLDERS
- PG SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR PROFESSIONAL COURSES – SC/ST STUDENTS
NSP UAGC Scheme Last Dates
|Department||Name of Scholarship||Last Date|
|University Grants Commission||(ISHAN UDAY) Special Scholarship Scheme – North Eastern Region Students||20th January 2021|
|University Grants Commission MHRD||PG INDIRA GANDHI SCHOLARSHIP – SINGLE GIRL CHILD||20th January 2021|
|University Grants Commission MHRD||PG SCHOLARSHIP FOR UNIVERSITY RANK HOLDERS – 1st and 2nd RANK HOLDERS||20th January 2021|
|University Grants Commission MHRD||PG SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR PROFESSIONAL COURSES – SC/ST STUDENTS||20th January 2021|
NSP All India Council For Technical Education (AICTE)
- All India Council For Technical Education (AICTE)
- Pragati Scholarship For Degree – Girl students
- Pragati Scholarship For Diploma – Girl Students
- Saksham Scholarship For Degree – Physically disabled Students
- Saksham Scholarship For Diploma – Physically disabled Students
National Scholarship Portal AICTE Scheme Last Dates
|Name of Scholarship||Beneficiary||Last date to application|
|Pragati Scholarship For Degree||Girl students||January 31st 2021|
|Pragati Scholarship For Diploma||Girl Students||January 31st 2021|
|Saksham Scholarship For Degree||Physically disabled Students||January 31st 2021|
|Saksham Scholarship For Diploma||Physically disabled Students||January 31st 2021|
NSP Scholarship State Schemes
National Scholarship Portal Assam
|PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP||CLASS IX AND X SC Students||20 January 2021|
|POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP||SC STUDENTS||20 January 2021|
|PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP||OBC STUDENTS||31 December 2020|
|PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP||ST STUDENTS CLASS IX AND X||20 January 2021|
|POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP||OBC STUDENTS||31 December 2020|
|POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP||ST STUDENTS||31 December 2020|
National Scholarship Portal Chandigarh
|Post-Matric Scholarship||SC Students||10th February 2021|
|Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme||Transgender Students||20th January 2021|
|Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme||OBC Students||20th January 2021|
|Dr. Ambedkar Post-Matric Scholarship||EBC Students||20th January 2021|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme||SC Students||20th January 2021|
National Scholarship Portal Jammu & Kashmir
|Post Matric Scholarship||ST Students||5th Mar 2021|
National Scholarship Portal Dadra and Nagar Haveli
|Pre-Matric Scholarship||OBC Students||31st Dec 2020|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship||SC Students||31st Dec 2020|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship||ST Students||9th Jan 2021|
National Scholarship Portal Himachal Pradesh
|Post Matric Scholarship||SC Students||20th Jan 2021|
|Post Matric Scholarship||ST Students||20th Jan 2021|
|Post Matric Scholarship||OBC Students||20th Jan 2021|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship||ST Students||20th Jan 2021|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship||SC Students||20th Jan 2021|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship||OBC Students||20th Jan 2021|
|Dr. Ambedkar – Post Matric Scholarship||EBC Students||20th Jan 2021|
|Mukhya Mantri Protsahan (MMP) Scheme||All Students||20th Jan 2021|
|(MBCY) Maharishi Balmiki Chatravriti Scheme||All Students||20th Jan 2021|
|IRDP Scholarship||All Students||20th Jan 2021|
|(KCCY) Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Scheme||All Students||20th Jan 2021|
|(IGUCY) Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravriti Scheme||All Students||20th Jan 2021|
|(TSNUC) Thakur Sen Negi Utkrisht Chatravriti Scheme||All Students||20th Jan 2021|
|(SVUCY) Swami Vivekanand Utkrisht Chatravriti Scheme||All Students||20th Jan 2021|
|(DAMCY) Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chatravriti Scheme||SC Students||20th Jan 2021|
|(DAMCY) Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chatravriti Scheme||OBC Students||20th Jan 2021|
National Scholarship Portal GOA
|Pre-Matric Scholarship||ST Students||15th Jan 2021|
|Post-Matric Scholarship||ST Students||15th Jan 2021|
How to NSP Scholarship Apply Online?
This is a Minority scholarship portal. So, the applicants can apply for minority scholarships through the official portal. The following process explains to you the NSP scholarship application.
Step 1: Registration to NSP Portal
- To apply for a scholarship the applicant firstly need to visit the nsp scholarship official website.
- The home page will open in front of you.
- Now, click on the New Registration option on the menu.
- Then, read the details and conditions of the scholarship.
- After that, click on the Continue button.
- The Fresh student registration page will open.
- Fill in all the personal and contact details in the application.
- Re-check the application and click on the Register button.
- Check your mobile message inbox for the candidate user id and password along with the application id.
Step 2: Login to National Scholarship Portal
- Firstly, go to the same portal of national scholarship portal 2.0.
- Click on the Login option on the menu.
- On the next page, enter your application id and password in the given fields.
- Enter the security code and click on the Login button.
Step 3: Set a New Password
- After the login, the student needs to set a new password.
- Check your message inbox for the OTP.
- Enter the OTP in the box.
- Click on the Confirm OTP button.
- Then, set a new password and click on submit.
Step 4: Apply for Scholarship
- Once the student successfully login to the portal, the student can see the account dashboard.
- On the dashboard, click on the Application Form option.
- After that, fill in the details provided in the application.
- Attach the required documents to the application.
- Then, click on the Continue button.
- Re-check the application and enter your contact details.
- Finally, click on the submit button to finish the registration process.
Documents Required to Apply for NSP Scholarship
- Applicant Aadhaar
- Copy of bank passbook
- Income certificate of applicant
- Caste certificate
- Resident proof
- Institution certificates
- Mobile Number
- Pass photo of the applicant
Check NSP Scholarship Application Status
To check the application status the applicant can follow the below steps.
- The applicant can go to the official portal of NSP scholarship (nsp portal).
- From the home page, click on the Login option.
- Choose the year, enter the application id and password.
- Then, click on the check your status option on the home page.
- The application status will appear on the next page.
- You can also nsp scholarship list 2020 pdf download.
How to Renew NSP Scholarship?
To renew your scholarship you need to follow the given process.
- Firstly, visit the official website of National Scholarship Portal.
- The home page will open on your screen.
- Click on the Login option.
- Then, login with your application id and password.
- Click on the login button.
- After that, click on the Application Renewal option.
- Then, enter the details and click on Renew button.
How to Search the Educational School/College/Institution?
- First of all the student needs to go to the national scholarship portal 2.0.
- Login to the national scholarship 2.0 using application id and password.
- Click on the Search Institute or School/ ITI option.
- After that, select the institution’s state, district, college name, and code.
- Click on the Get Information button.
National Scholarship Portal 2.0 Registration
- To register to the scholarship portal 2.0, the student has to go to the official nsp 2.0 portal.
- Click on the Registration link on the home page.
- Enter the details of the applicant.
- Verify your mobile number.
- Click on the Continue button to finish the registration process.
Scholarship Portal 2.0 Login Process
- Firstly, go to the official portal of national scholarship 2.0.
- Click on the Login button.
- Then, type your application id and password.
- After that, enter the captcha in the given image.
- Click on the Login button to login.
- Finally, you will go to the account dashboard.
How to Know Your Payment Status of NSP Scholarship?
- Go to the nsp 2.0 scholarship portal.
- Go to the Login page.
- Provide your login application id and password.
- Click on the Login button.
- Then, select the Know Your Payment Status option.
- After the nsp application id and account number.
- Then, enter the verification code.
- Click on the Search button to view the payment status
National Scholarship Portal App
The students can also download the national scholarship app. Through the app, the students can apply for scholarships, check the status of application, payment status, and more.
- Firstly, the student has to go to play store.
- Search for the NSP app.
- Install the application on your mobile phone.
- After that, open the application.
- Then, login to the app with your application id and password.
- Finally, tap on the login button.
NSP Help Desk
If you encountered any problem related the nsp scholarship portal. you can contact the nsp portal helpline number.
NSP help desk/ National scholarship portal helpline number: 0120 – 6619540
NSP Contact email: email@example.com
FAQs Related National Scholarship Portal
- What is NSP?
The NSP is a National Scholarship Portal. This is a online scholarship portal launched by the Government of India. It consists of various scholarship for the students.
- What is NSP Scholarship 2.0 portal?
The NSP scholarship 2.0 is the same portal of nsp. It is launched to provide the scholarships for the students.
- Who are eligible for the NSP scholarship?
The minority category students(OBC and EBC), special category (SC), and schedule tribe(ST) students are currently eligible for the nsp scholarship.
- What is the nsp last date 2021?
The January 2021 is the last date to apply for the scholarships in nsp portal.
- Is deadline extended to apply scholarships?
Yes, the deadlines are extended to apply for scholarships in nsp scholarship 2.0 portal.
- What is the nsp scholarship official website?
The official website of nsp scholarship is www.scholarships.gov.in
- What can I do if I lost my application id?
If you lost your application id you can always reset through official portal.
- How can I change my login password?
The student can reset or change password by visiting the official portal. Go to the Forgot password option to change the password.
- What is the official website of NSP portal 2.0?
The official website of NSP portal 2.0 is https://nsp.gov.in.