NREGA Job Card List 2020-21 MGNREGA Card List, Registration, apply online at official portal at www.nrega.nic.in.
NREGA (National Rural Employment Guarantee Act) Job card, registration, application, state wise job card list, apply online, payment process, payment status is available at the official website of NREGA. The workers can check the latest NREGA Jobcard at online at https://nrega.nic.in. In this article you will get all the details and information about the MGNREGA Job card 2020-21.
NREGA Job Card 2021
The candidates who are applied to the NREGA scheme can check the NREGA Job card 2021 online. The scheme is launched by the Government of India. Under this scheme, the families who are willing to work in the NREGA can get the funds from government. The workers can apply to the scheme at online/ offline.
The candidate who are willing to applied for the NREGA are willing to wait for the job card list. In this job card the members who are select to the NREGA will appear. And can check the details of the worker through the NREGA Job card. If you are waiting for the NREGA Job card then this article will help you to check Job card at online.
NREGA Job Card List 2020-21
The MGNREGA Job card has been launched by the government. The Job card is already released, so, the applied candidates or workers can check through official website. If the applied candidate is appear in the Job card list then he is select to the scheme. If the candidate is not appear in the Job card list 2020-21 then he is not selected to the scheme.
MGNREGA (Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act) is the official portal to check the job card list. The applied candidates can check via state, district, block wise. If you are selected to the NREGA scheme, then you will be given to the 100 days of job. In this job, you will be employed to work in any village/ city. After 100 days the worker will get the payment.
NREGA Payment Process
The worker will get the payment after the 100 days of work. The payment is directly transferred to the registered bank accounts directly, Sometimes, the payment will be given via cash. The workers can check the payment status through online or offline. The payment process is sometimes depends on the number of jobs. If you want to check the NREGA payment status then read the given procedure in this article.
NREGA Job Card State Wise List
How to do MGNREGA Registration Process?
The interested candidates can register to the MGNREGA to get the Job card. This process shows you the NREGA Job Card Registration at online. You can register yourself through your mobile number or through saral center. During registration process, you should have the mobile number and email for job card registration. If you have all the details then follow the given process. The following process explains the NREGA Job Card List Registration 2021.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the NREGA Job card. Click on this link to go to home page of MGNREGA. https://nrega.nic.in/netnrega/HomeGP.aspx
- On the home page, you have to navigate to the Gram Panchayat option.
- Select the Data Entry option.
- Choose Registration option from list.
- After that, select the state that you want to register.
- Provide the details of the applicant i.e. District, Block, Gram Panchayat, Username, and password.
- Also, type the captcha code and select the year.
- Finally, click on the Login button.
- After that, you will see the dashboard. Here, click on the Job Card Registration.
- Then, select the BPL data link.
- Now, enter the details asked in the given registration page. Type Name, Village, Date of birth, family details, category, age, and mobile number.
- At last, upload the required documents to the application page.
- Check all the details and click on the Save button.
NREGA Job Card View/ Download Online
If you want to download the Job Card, you should go to the official website of the NREGA. Following steps will help you through the downloading process.
- Firstly, go to the MGNREGA (Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act) official website. https://nrega.nic.in/netnrega/HomeGP.aspx
- On the home page, the person has to click on the Reports option.
- Then, select the Job Card option from the list.
- Another page will open on your screen. Next, you have to select the State option.
- After that, you will see all states in India.
- Then, choose the state from the given table to get the job card.
- On the next page, you have to provide some information about the district, block, panchayat, and year. Click on the Proceed button.
- Then, you will see the list of Job Card Numbers with names.
- Search for the Job card and click on the Job card number.
- After that, you will see the Job Card details of the selected member.
- You can see the Print button. Click on it to download the Job card in your device.
NREGA Job Card Login Process
The following steps will show you the NREGA Job card login process. Follow the given process if you already registered to the MGNREGA portal.
- First step is to go to the official portal of MGNREGA.
- From the home page, you have to select the Data Entry button.
- After that, click on the state in India.
- Another page will open on your screen.
- Now, enter the details given in the login page.
- User ID
- Security Code
- Then, choose the Submit button.
By this process you can login to the NREGA Job Card/ Data Entry.
NREGA Payment Process Status
The applicants who are registered or applied, can check the NREGA payment process online. Through the given process you can check the NREGA Payment status easily at home. The payment will be given to candidates who completed the hundred days of work, through NREGA Payment Process 2021. To check the NREGA payment process follow the given procedure.
- The candidates can go to the official website first. www.nrega.nic.in.
- The home page of the portal will appear on your screen.
- You can also check the payment process at the bank.
- The bank account should be linked with the NREGA account.
- If the worker doesn’t have bank account but working in NREGA. Then, he should open a bank account.
- The payment process is done through cash sometimes.
NREGA Important Links
|NREGA Official portal||Click Here | www.nrega.nic.in|
|NREGA Registration||Click Here|
|NREGA Job card||Click Here|
FAQs Related NREGA JobCard
- What is NRGEA?
NREGA (National Rural Employment Guarantee Act) is a government scheme for the poor labours. Under this scheme the poor workers will get a job from government.
- How can I check NREGA Job card list?
The applied candidate can check the Job card list at the official NREGA portal. Go to the official portal and click on the Job card. Provide the details and download the job card.
- How can I check NREGA Pay process?
If you want to check the NREGA payment process, you can go to the official website. The worker will get the payment to their bank accounts. The worker should have the bank account to get the money.
- How to check NREGA Payment Status?
To check yoru NREGA Payment status, you can go to the official portal of MGNREGA. Enter the job card number and click on view payment status. Or check the bank account statement.