Nabanna Scholarship 2021-22 West Bengal apply online and details regarding the application form. The scholarship is for the students who passed Class 10, or Class 12, or UG/PG courses. The students studying in the West Bengal state are eligible to apply for the Nabanna Scholarship. The main aim of the scholarship is to encourage students by providing financial assistance. The eligible students of West Bengal will get the financial amount under the CM Relief Fund.
In this article, we are going to provide the details regarding the Nabanna Scholarship 2022 apply online, eligibility, application form, last date, process to apply, key dates, and more.
The Government of West Bengal announced the Nabanna Scholarship for WB Students. Under this scholarship, the students with weaker backgrounds will get the financial assistance to study. Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship at the official portal to get benefits. But, the students who are availing of the other scholarship are not eligible to apply.
Nabanna Scholarship Last Date: There is no last date to apply for the scholarship. The last date of the year is 31st December 2022. The students can apply for the scholarship throughout the year.
Key Features of Nabanna Scholarship
|Scholarship Name||Nabanna Scholarship|
|Under||West Bengal CM Relief Fund Scholarship|
|Announced by||West Bengal State Government|
|Application Date||January 2022|
|Last Date||31st December 2022|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Beneficiary||Students who passed Class 10/12/UG/PG|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 10,000 per year|
Eligibility to apply Scholarship
The interested candidates should have the following eligibility criteria to apply for wbcmo Scholarship:-
- The applicant should be a student.
- The applicant should be studying in West Bengal State.
- The student should be studying in class 10, or class 12 or UG/PG courses.
- The student should passed any recognised board and continuing the study in the West Bengal.
- The applicant should have passed the examination with above 65% in class 10.
- The applicant should have passed the class 12 with above 60%.
- The students studying post graduate level should have passed teh examination of above 55%.
- The income of the applicant’s family should be under Rs. 60,000 per annum.
- The applicant should not receive any other scholarship or stipend for the same course from the government.
Benefits of WBCMO Nabanna Scholarship
The following are the benefits of Uttarkanya Scholarship:-
- The students will receive financial assistance from the government.
- The eligible candidate can continue their study with the scholarship amount.
- The candidate will receive INR. 10,000 per year from the government.
- The amount will be directly credited to the beneficiaries bank account.
- There is not needed to pay any amount for the application form.
Nabanna Scholarship 2021-22 Last Date
The candidates should note that there is no last date to apply for the scholarship. The interested students can apply for the Nabanna Scholarship 2021-22 throughout the year. The application form is still available on the official website and offline. The aspirants can go through the official website to get the nabanna scholarship 2022 pdf. This is also called the Uttarkanya scholarship. Another name of the scholarship is the West Bengal chief minister’s relief scholarship.
Nabanna Scholarship 2021-22 Apply Online
The willing aspirants can follow the given process to apply for the uttarkanya scholarship 2020-21 online.
- Firstly, visit the official website http://wbcmo.gov.in/
- Now download the application form and take a print out or PDF.
- Fill in the application form with the details of the applicant.
- Scan the documents and upload to the application form.
- Now, attach the application form and required documents.
- Send the application form to the West Bengal Cheif Minister Relief Fund Education department.
- The email of the WBCMO is email@example.com.
- Type subject as NABANNA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM and send.
Once you submit the application form, they will contact you or you can also check the scholarship application status.
Download Nabanna Scholarship Application Form PDF
The applicants can download Nabanna Scholarship Application form 2021-22 pdf from the following links. The students should download the following application form and fill up with the details. You can click on the following link to download the WBCMO / Uttarkanya scholarship application form in PDF.
- Download Nabanna Scholarship 2020-21 Scholarship Application form
- WB Cheif Minister’s Relief Fund Nabanna/ Uttarkanya Scholarship Application Form
How to Check Application Status?
- Visit the official website of Uttarkanya scholarship.
- Then, select the application status option from menu.
- Now enter the application id and click on get status.
- The payment amount status will appear on your screen.
Required Documents to Apply
During the application form filling process, the applicant should attach the following required documents:-
- Application form with the applicant details.
- MLA Recommendation Copy with signature.
- Self Declaration Copy with signature.
- Bank account details including passbook copy and ifsc code.
- Income proof of the family i.e. Income certificate/ BDO or etc.
- Marklist copy of the applicant.
- Student rank card copy and allotment letter.
- Caste certificate of the applicant.
- Mobile number and email of the student.
Helpdesk/ Contact Details
The interested students who are willing to apply for the scholarship can know more details. By calling to the helpline number, the student can get more details. If you have any queries then contact to the following number. If you have any doubts please comment down below.
WB Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship Helpline Number: 0332214 1902, 0332253 5278
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQs about Nabanna Scholarship
- What is the scholarship amount of Nabban Scholarship?
The eligible students will get INR. 10,000 annually from the government.
- How can I apply for the Nabanna scholarship?
To apply for the scholarship, the applicant has to visit the official website i.e. http://wbcmo.gov.in. Download the application form and fill up.
- How to check Nabanna Scholarship amount status?
To check the nabanna schoalrship amount status the beneficiary has to visit the official portal. Then, enter the application id and get the status of the Nabanna scholarship.
- Who are eligible to apply for Nabanna scholarship?
The students who are studying the class 10, 12, UG/PG can apply for the scheme.
- I am Diploma Student can I apply for the Nabanna Scholarship?
Yes, you can apply for the Nabanna Scholarship at the official website.
- What is the last date of Nabanna Scholarship?
There is no last date to apply for nabanna scholarship. The students can apply for scholarship till 31st December 2021.
- How to renew Nabanna Scholarship?
There is no option to renew the nabanna scholarship. You can contact to the helpline number to get more details regarding the WBCMO scholarship.