E-Grantz 3.0 Scholarship Registration, Login, Status, eleigibility, application form at egrantz.kerala.gov.in.
E-Grantz 3.0 Scholarship – The Registered candidates can apply for the eGrantz 3.0 check 2020-21 status at the official website. The students who are interested in the E-Grantz 3.0 can apply online. The last date to apply for the e grantz is not yet released for 2021. The application last date will be released soon. The candidates can apply for the e-Grantz at any time.
The government of Kerala launched a new scholarship scheme named eGrantz 3.0 Scholarship. Under this scholarship, the eligible candidates will get the stipend amount from the government. The amount will be directly transferred to the beneficiaries bank account. However, the candidates need to register themselves to the official portal of e-grantz 3.0 at https://egrantz.kerala.gov.in. In this article, we are going to provide you the details about the e-grantz 3.0 scholarship apply online, registration, status, login, eligibility, benefits, stipend amount, and more.
Apply for E-Grantz 3.0 Scholarship
E-Grantz 3.0 Scholarship 2021
|Scholarship Name||E-Grantz 3.0|
|Provided by||Government of Kerala|
|Objective||To provide Scholarships|
|Application Start Date||2021|
e Grantz Application Dates
|e Grantz application start date||January 2021|
|e grantz application last date||– end of December|
|Application Form||Register here|
Eligibility Criteria for E Grantz 3.0
To avail the e grantz 3.0 scholarship benefits, the candidate should have the following eligibility. If the candidate met all the conditions can apply for the e grantz 3.0 scholarship. The following are the benefits.
- The applicant must be permanent resident of Kerala State.
- The students of the state are eligibile for the scholarship
- The attendance of the student must be above 75%.
- The applicant should join in the school under the reservation quota.
- The lower and economically backward category candidates are eligible.
- SC, ST, OBC are eligible to apply for scheme.
- The students who are studying post metric in recognisible school or college are eligible.
- The family income of the OBC Student must be under Rs. 1 lakh per annum.
- The applicants who are pursing Degree, Diploma, ITI, Higher Secondary, Post gradudate, and professional courses are eligible.
- The annual income of the family should not exceed INR. 1 lakh.
E Grantz Benefits & Rewards
There are various benefits from the E-Grantz 3.0 Scholarship. The main benefit is the candidate will get some amount from the government. The amount of Rs. 1500/ will be directly transferred to the beneficiaries bank account. The stipend will be given to the students who are eligible for the E-Grantz 3.0. The amount is directly credited to the eligible candidate’s bank account through direct benefit transfer. The benefit amount will vary according to the category.
- OBC category belonged candidates will get benefit amount from the scholarship is Rs. 160 pursuing 10 class.
- The students who are studying in college within 8km circumstances will get the stipend amount of Rs. 630.
- The students who are studying in college above 8km range from the house will get the stipend amount of Rs. 750.
- The students who doesn’t have any hostel facilities will get the Rs. 1500 stipend amount.
Professional & PG Studying Students:
- The day scholars will get Rs. 200.
- The Hostel students will get Rs. 250.
Polytechnic/ Diploma Students:
- The day scholars will get Rs. 100.
- The Hostel students will get Rs. 150.
E-Grantz 3.0 Scholarship Apply Online Process
The interested candidates can follow the given procedure to apply for the E-Grantz 3.0 Scholarship. This is (പോസ്റ്റ് മെട്രിക് വിദ്യാർത്ഥികൾക്ക് വേണ്ടിയുള്ള ഒറ്റത്തവണ രജിസ്ട്രേഷന്) one time registration. The following procedure explains how to fill the e-grantz 3.0 scholarship application.
- Firstly, visit the official webiste of the e grantz 3.0 scholarship.
- The home page of the portal will appear on your screen.
- On the home page, you need to click on the One Time Registration option.
- After that, the registration/ application page will open on your screen.
- Now, provide the applicant details such as Aadhaar Number and Student Name.
- Agree the terms and conditions and click on the Validate Aadhaar.
- After that, enter the mobile number, email address, and date of birth.
- Set a new login password.
- Click on the Register button to proceed to futher process.
- Login to the portal using the email id or aadhaar number and password.
- Now, you can see the 5 scholarships, here you have to select the one of the scholarship.
- Select the Apply for Post Matric Sholarship option.
- The application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill in the details in the application form and attach the required documents.
- Finally, re-check all the details and click on the Submit button.
Once the application is submitted, you will get the application id or reference id. Note the reference id to check the application status.
How to Login to E Grantz 3.0?
After the one time registration process the registered students need to login to the official portal. Once login to the portal, the candidate can continue to fill the application form.
- Go to the official portal of the e grantz.
- Click on the Student Login option on the home page.
- The e grantz 3.0 student login page will open on your screen.
- Enter the email id or aadhaar number.
- Porvide the login password and click on the Sign In button.
- You will be logged into portal as student.
E-Grantz 3.0 Application Status
- First of all go to the official website of the e grantz 3.0. https://egrantz.kerala.gov.in/Registration/search_application_stat
- On the home page, you have to click on the Track Application option.
- Next, enter the Aadhaar Number and Date of Birth.
- Then, click on the Track Application button.
- The application status will open on your screen.
E Grantz Official Login Process
- Firstly, visit the official e-grantz portal. https://www.egrantz.kerala.gov.in/#login
- From the home page, you have to select the Official Login option.
- The official login page will open on your screen.
- Now, enter the Login Username and Password.
- Click on the Login button.
- Go to the official e grantz 3.0 login page.
- Click on the Student Login option.
- Now, select the Forgot Password? link.
- After that, you need to enter the Aadhaar number and Phone number.
- The password will be sent your mobile number.
e Grantz 3.0 Important Links
|e Grantz 3.0 Scholarship||Registration | Login|
|e Grantz scholarship amount||up to Rs. 1500|
|E-Grantz 3.0 application form||Download Application form|
Address: Museum-Nandhavanam Road, Nandhavanam, Vikasbhavan P O, Thiruvananthapuram-695033, India
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
SC Directorate Toll-Free Number: 0471-2737252, 0471-2737251
Toll-Free Number: 1800 425 2312
FAQs Related E-Grantz 3.0 Scholarship