Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021-22 Application Form, Last Date, Eligibility, amount, renewal, documents required, status check online at www.svmcm.wbhed.gov.in.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
SVMCM (Swami Vivekananda Scholarship) Scholarship launched by the West Bengal state government. The students of the state can utilize this chance to get the scholarship benefits. Swami Vivekananda scholarship 2021 application form was released the previous year. The students can apply for the Vivekananda scholarship 2022 online at the official website. svmcm scholarship can be applied online at svmcm.wbhed.gov.in.
The students can apply the WB Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Program 2022 at your home. The interested aspirants who are interested to apply for the swami vivekananda merit cum means scholarship can follow this guide.
Last Date: The last date to apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship is 31st January 2022.
SVMCM Scholarship 2021-22
|Scholarship Name||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021-22|
|Beneficiaries||Students of West Bengal state|
|Scholarship Amount||1000-1500 per month|
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Important Dates
|Application Form||Download Here|
|Last Date to Apply||31 January 2022|
|Start Date||1st January 2022|
SVMCM Scholarship Amount & Benefits
|Courses||The Scholarship Amount (in Rs) per month|
|Undergraduates in Arts |
Undergraduates in commerce
Undergraduates in science
Undergraduates in any professional courses
Post Graduates in Arts
Post Graduates in commerce
Post Graduates in Science
Post Graduates in NON-NET M.Phil/ Ph.D
5000/- to Rs.8000/-
|Engineering and professional courses||5000/-|
|Medical and Diploma courses||5000/ to Rs. 1500/|
Objective of SVMCM Scholarship 2022
The West Bengal state government has providing various scholarships to students. The main intention of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to economically-weak background students. So, they can study higher education with the help of scholarship amount. The West Bengal state has launched the new portal. So, everyone can apply for the SVMCM scholarship, kanyashree k3, bikash bhavan scholarship 2021, vivekananda fellowship for phd & pg at the official portal.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should be studying in government school.
- The applicant should be studying in Wst Bengal Government School.
- The student must have 75% or above attendance in school.
- The family income should not exceed Rs. 2.5 lakh per annum.
- The student parents who works in government is not eligible to this scholarship.
- For Kanyashree K3 scholarship, the student must graduated with or above 45%.
- For diploma/ proffesional courses students, must be passed the Madhyamik Pariksha with or above 75% marks in first year.
- The applicant must have the all necessary documents.
Vivekananda Scholarship Documents Required
The students must have the following documents to apply for the vivekananda scholarship 2021-22.
- Aadhaar card
- Address proof (Aadhaar/ PAN card)
- Identity proof
- Income certificate of applicant
- Domicile certificate
- Ration card
- Voter ID (if necessary)
- Bank passbook (should be savings account of applicant)
- Marksheet (Madhyamik Pariksha/ Board/ University/ College/ School)
- Passphoto of applicant
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Apply Online Process
Step 1: Applicant Registration Process
- First of all visit the official webiste of Swami Vivekananda portal i..e, svmcm.wbhed.gov.in.
- On the home page, select the Fresh Registration option.
- You will be redirected to another page.
- Now, read the instructions and click on I agree option.
- Registration page will open on your screen.
- Fill in the Registration form with the details of applicant.
- Upload the required documents to the application.
- Re-check the registration form and click on Submit button.
- After successful registration, you will receive an SMS consisting the application number and Login details.
Step 2: SVMCM Portal Login Process
- Go to the official portal and click on Applicant Login button.
- Login to portal using applicant id and password.
- Enter the captcha code and click on Login button.
Step 3: Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021-22 Application Form process
- After login, click on the dashboard.
- Click on ‘Fill Application Form’ option.
- Then, provide the details in the application form carefully.
- Attach the required documents to the application form.
- Finally, click on the Submit button.
- It will show you the application id/ reference id. Note the application number for future purpose.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Status Check
To check the svmcm scholarship status, the applicant has to follow the given steps.
- Firstly, visit the official portal.
- Click on applicant login option.
- Login using applicnat id and password.
- Click on status option.
- Enter the Application ID and click on check status.
- You can see application status on your screen.
- You can also print the application status using print button.
Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal
To renew your SVMCM scholarship, you have to follow the given steps.
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- Login to the portal using applicant id and password.
- Click on Scholarship.
- Choose the SVMCM scholarship.
- Click on Re-New button.
- Then, click on I agree option.
- Finally, your scholarship will be renewed successfully.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Helpline Number
Toll-free number: 1800-102-8014
Helpdesk Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is the last date to apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship?
31st January is the last date to apply for the scholarship.
- How to check Swami Vivekananda Scholarship status online?
To check scholarship status, you have to login to the portal and enter the application id.
- What is swami vivekananda scholarship amount?
The amount will be differ to each scholarship. The actual amount of scholarship is Rs. 1000/- for undergraduate Rs. 8000/- for postgraduates/ professional courses.
- What is the official website of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship?
The official website of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship is svmcm.wbhed.gov.in