EHS AP Employees Health Card Scheme, Apply Online, Login, Card Status at ehs.ap.gov.in.
EHS is Employees Health Scheme. The employees of Andhra Pradesh State can apply for the EHS AP scheme through the EHS portal. The employee has to register and submit the application to avail of the scheme. The Employees, Pensioners, DDO, HOD can apply for the scheme easily through the portal.
Employees Health Scheme Andhra Pradesh
The application goes through the verification process if you applied recently. The employee gets notified through a message. Once the employee verified, then he has to log in and go to the further process of the scheme.
If you are an employee of the Andhra Pradesh state then in this guide we will show you how to Login, Apply, Check application status in the Employee Health Scheme AP portal step by step.
AP Employees Health Scheme
EHS AP Health Card Scheme Login
Let us see the online procedure to apply online for the Employee Health Card Scheme of Andhra Pradesh State.
- Firstly, Visit the Official Website of EHS AP through the following link. http://www.ehs.ap.gov.in/EHSAP/loginAction.do#
- It will be redirected to the Home Page of the portal.
- On this Home page, click on the Login button.
- The user has to enter the User Name and Password.
- Choose the respective Login Type i.e. DDO, Employee, HOD, Pensioner, STO, Trust.
- Now, type your username and password and click on the Login button.
- It will take the user to the dashboard of his account.
YSR EHS AP Health Card Application Online
- Firstly, go to the official portal of the EHS AP. http://www.ehs.ap.gov.in/EHSAP/loginAction.do#
- Login to the portal through your username and password.
- Then click on the Initiate Health Card/View Application link located on the homepage.
- It will take you to the application page.
- Enter your Aadhaar Number and select the Retrieve Details button.
- On the next page, the user will see the Login Name and Aadhaar Number.
- Next, select the Retirement Type i.e. Voluntary Retirement/Retired at end of service.
- Now enter your Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Marital Status, Date of Retirement, and Community and Disability Status.
- Also type your address in the given section District, City, State, Street, thaluk, Mandal, and etc…
- Also, enter the ration and aadhaar card number. Type the HOD, Last Posted Date, Pay Source, PRC, Last Posted District, and Pay Grade.
- Provide the remaining details in the given fields.
- Click on the Save Button to save the details.
- Select attach the button to attach the document proofs.
- Attach the documents i.e. Aadhaar, Signature, PAN and etc…
- Click on the submit button to send the documents and finalize the application.
- Note the application number or reference id to check the status of the application anytime.
How to Download EHS AP Health Card
- Firstly, go to the official portal of the EHS AP to download the Health card.
- Login to the portal and go to the dashboard.
- Click on the Download Health card option
- Browse the location and save it on your device.
Check AP Health Card Application Status
- First step is to go to the official portal of the AP EHS. Use the following link to go directly to the official portal.
- It will be redirected to the Homepage/Login page of the portal.
- Login using your login credentials i.e. username and password.
- Click on the Login button to login.
- On the dashboard, click on the Health Card Status option.
- Choose the role i.e. Employee or Pensioner.
- Enter the number and click on the Search button.
- On the next page you will see the application status.
Phone Number: 8333817469/14/06 (or) 0863-2259861
Email ID: email@example.com
FAQ-Frequently Asked Questions