Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2021-22 application form | Jnanabhumi scholarship payment status | Jnanabhumi scholarship last date | Phone number change, release date 2022, amount & history at jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2022
The government of Andhra Pradesh providing the Jnanbhumi Scholarship for students. Jnanabhumi scholarship was launched in 2017. The main objective of the scheme is to provide scholarships for economically weaker background students. The students who are belonged to SC, ST, BC, OBC, and Physically Handicapped can apply for Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2021-22.
The AP government provides various scholarships such as Pre-Matric scholarships, Post-Matric scholarships, and various other scholarships. The eligible students can apply for the scholarship through the official portal called www.jananbhumi.ap.gov.in.
Jnanabhumi is the official website designed by the AP government. Through this portal, the students can register to apply for scholarships. The Jnanabhumi portal consists of various other schemes i.e., B.C Welfare, Social Welfare, Tribal Welfare, JNB Nivas, Results, Government schemes, and etc.
Jnanabhumi Portal – Overview
|Scholarship Name||Jnanabhumi Scholarship|
|Launched by||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Department||Andhra Pradesh State Minorities Finance Corporation Ltd|
|Beneficiary||OBC, SC, ST, and PH Students|
|Benefit||To provide scholarships for students|
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Last Date 2021
|Starting Date to Apply||2021|
|Last Date||There is no last date to apply for scholarship|
|Jnanabhumi Scholarship Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pre Matric Scholarship Apply||Click Here|
|Jnanabhumi Scholarship Status||Click Here|
|Download Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Form||Click Here|
Eligibility to apply for Jnanabhumi Scholarship
- The students belonged to SC, ST, BC, OBC, and Handicapped are only eligible to apply for scholarship.
- The applicat should be a student pursuing 5th class to 10th class. (Pre-Matric)
- The applicant should be a student pursuing any diploma or higher education. (Post-Matric)
- The income of the family should be less than 2 lakh per annum.
- No member in the family should be income tax payee.
- The family should not own any 4 wheeler vehicle i.e., Taxi, car, Tractor, amd etc.
- The attandance of the student should be above 75%.
- No one of the family member should be a government employee.
Required Documents for Jnanabhumi Application Form
The students have to upload the important documents to apply for the Jnanabhumi Scholarship.
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar card
- Bank Passbook
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Passport size photo
- Educational institution details (TC, Study Certificate)
- Mobile Number
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Porcess
The willing aspirants/ students can apply for the Jnanabhumi Scholarship through the official portal. Previously, all schemes is implemented at the AP ePass portal. Now, the students can go to the jnanabhumi ap gov in portal to apply. The students who are belonged to SC, ST, and OBC are only eligible to apply for scholarships.
Process to apply for Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Form 2022
- As same as, go to the official Jnanabhumi Scholarship portal i.e., https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/
- After that, select the “Pre-Matric Scholarship” option.
- Click on the How to Apply option.
- The students can go to the application form link which is given in website.
- Open the application form, then fill in the application form with your details.
- Upload the documents given in the application form.
- Submit the application form along with the application form.
- Once submit the application form, your application form will verify by Concerned Hostel Welfare Officer (HWO).
- After sucessfull verification, you will get the SMS.
- Visit the official website of Jnanabhumi Scholarship i.e., https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/
- You can see the home page of the jnanabhumi portal.
- On the home page, select the “Pre-Patric Scholarship” option.
- The Application Form will open on your screen.
- You can also download the Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Form (J-SAF) from here:- Click Here
- The students can ask for the JASF form at the school.
- Fill in the J-SAF form wit your details and attach the required documents.
- Signature on it and submit to the school.
- The principal will verify the details and submit to the Jnanabhumi portal.
- Once the application form submitted, the student will receive the SMS on completing the application form.
- The students can reach nearest MEE-SEVA to get the application form details.
- The studnets can verify or modify the incorrected details and submit to the same portal. Thereby, submit the application form by verifiying through Biometric.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Status
You can check the application status of Jnanabhumi scholarship through the following steps.
- First visit the official portal of Jnanabhumi.
- From the home page, select the Login button.
- Now, enter the Login id and password.
- Type the captcha code in the given field.
- Click on the “Application Status” option.
- The Jnanabhumi Application Status will open on your screen.
How to Renew Jnanabhumi Scholarship Online?
Jnanabhumi Post-Matric Scholarship Renew
- You have to visit the official website of Jnanabhumi ap gov in.
- On the home page, choose the Login option.
- Enter the login id and password.
- Provide the captcha code and click on login.
- Click on the Renew button.
- Select the year and click on search.
- Now, change the details i.e., College, Bank account, Email, Mobile Number, Caste, and ect.
- Click on the Submit button.
Jnanabhumi Pre-Matric Scholarship Renew
- The student can go to the educational institution and ask to renew the Pre-Matric scholarship.
- Take the registration form and fill in with your details.
- Attach the requeired documents to the application form.
- Submit the application form.
- After that, the HWO will verify and confirm your application form.
- Then, you will receive the SMS regarding the renew status.
- How can I apply for Jnanabhumi Scholarship?
The students can visit the official Jnanabhumi portal to apply for the scholarships i.e., jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
- I am OC can I apply for Jnanabhumi Scholarship?
No, the students who are belonged to SC, ST, BC, OBC are only eligible to apply for Jnanabhumi Scholarship.
- How can I check the Jnanbhumi Application Status?
The students can check the application status by logging in to the portal.