Manav Sampada Portal, manav sampada up, manav sampada login, Registration, and download e-Service book at www.ehrms.nic.in
Manav Sampada 2022 Portal Registration, Login process explain in this article. On this page, you can know the information about e-hrms portal. The interested candidates can login to the portal and download the e-Service book. The official website is https://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in. It is an HRMS (Human Resources Management System) portal.
Uttar Pradesh state government started the e-HRMS portal recently. The e-HRMS portal (Manav Sampada) is designed for government employees. The portal is a data collecting system, that collects data of all government employees. The Manav Sampada portal allows the user to access his information, salary slip, and online modules. It is an integrated software, so the registered persons can access the information.
The government is state that all employees in government offices must register to the e-HRMS (Manav Sampada). By registering to the portal the government can track the information of government employee. Respectively, the employees can also view the reports at home at any time. The employee who are are working in government would get the e-HRMS login details. If you dont get one, then ask your HR or register yourself to the portal.
Click here to view Salary Slip/ Payslip
Manav Sampada Portal – Overview
|Name of Portal||Manav Sampada|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Objective||To provide the HRMS services online|
eHRMS Portal Details
|App Name||eHRMS Mobile|
|Department||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
Features of Mana Sampada e-HRMS Portal
The registered employee can access bundle of features in the Manav Sampada portal. By using the Department ID the employee can login and access the facilities. The given are the some of the facilities available in the Manav Sampada Portal.
- Transfer Online
- Pension details
- User Management
- Online Leave
- E-Service Book
- Annual Property Returns
- ACR Dynamic
- Department Recruitment
- Master Reports
- Online Tour
- DPC Management
- Online Service Request
- Promotions and etc
eHRMS Registration/ Login www.ehrms.upsdc.gov.in
There are various feature and services available in eHRMS Manav Sampada Portal.
- eHRMS portal will save time and money.
- Monitors every employee and activities.
- The employee can apply for a leave at online.
- The employees Can Download Service book.
- This is a single-stop HRMS portal.
- Apply for Reimbursement and accommodations.
- This shows transparency of the government.
Manav Sampada eHRMS Registration Login 2022
The employee can avail of the given services through the eHRMS portal. The employee needs to apply for any of the services at online. There is an application process for every one of the services. If you want to apply for any service, then you should fill the application. The office might check your application and approve/disapprove. Once, the verification process completed, you will avail the benefits of the service.
- Issue GPF number
- Tuition Fee
- TA Bill
- Apply LTC Advance
- Apply HBA
- NOC for Higher Studies
- Apply for Accommodation
- Telephone reimbursement
- Apply for Brief case
- GPF Advance Withdrawal Request
Manav Sampada eHRMS Login
To login to the Manav Sampada eHRMS portal the person has to register. Once you registered to the portal. You can login to the eHRMS using the User ID and Password. Follow the given process of steps to login to eHMRS portal.
- First of all, visit the official portal of Manav Sampada using this link. For Uttar Pradesh eHRMS www.ehrms.upsdc.gov.in
- Using the drop-down button, select the State.
- You will be redirected to the eHRMS of the respective state.
- After that, click on the eHRMS Login button on the menu.
- Then, enter the User ID and Password.
- Now, select the User Department from the given options.
- Basic Education
- Medical Health & FW
- Rajya Sampatti
- All Other Departments
- Enter the captcha code in the given box.
- Finally, click on the Login button to login.
The login process may differ from one eHRMS to another eHRMS portal of the respective state. But use your Login ID/ User ID/ Employee Code/ HRMS Code and password to login.
Also Read: Information about SBI HRMS Portal
How to do Manav Sampada Regsitration?
The government employee who recruited newly can register themselves. The official portal of Manav Sampada helps the person to register and login. In the following process the person may need mobile phone, and employee id. The following process explains the registratipon process.
- Firstly, go to the official portal of the Manav Sampada eHRMS. Use this link to directly go to the login page.
- After that, you will be land on the official home page of eHRMS.
- Then, Select the State using the drop-down button.
- Click on the Registration button.
- After that, you will be land on the new page.
- Now, enter the details of the employee.
- Also, provide the contact details and some other details.
- Upload the required documents.
- After that, verify your mobile number through OTP.
- Finally, click on the Register button.
- You will receive the Username and password to your mobile number.
How to Reset Login Password?
Sometimes you may forgot your login password. There is no need to worry, you can always reset your login passwords. This process shows you how to reset the login password.
- Firstly, go to the official eHRMS login page.
- On the home page, click on the eHRMS Login button.
- After that, select the Forgot Password button.
- You may be redirected to another page.
- Then, choose your department.
- After that, enter your User ID and choose the verification option.
- You can choose Via Email or Via SMS option.
- Next, click on OK button.
- Open the Email or Message inbox from the password.
- You can see the login password in your mail.
Login using the password to the eHRMS portal.
How to Apply for a Leave?
If you want to apply for leave then follow the given steps.
Step 1: Login to Manav Sampada eHRMS Portal
- First of all, go to the official portal of Manav Sampada eHMRS of the particular state. https://ehrms.nic.in/
- Choose the drop-down button and select the state.
- Click on the eHRMS login button.
- Select the Department and enter login user id.
- Also, type the password.
- Click on the Login button.
Step 2: Apply for a Leave
- Go to the Online Leave section.
- Select the Apply Leave option.
- Then, Choose the reporting office.
- Now type the Reporting Officer.
- You will be in a new form. Here, you need to choose the Leave option.
- Select the date, day, and total days you are leaving.
- Provide the reason for the leave.
- Enter the address and click on the OK button.
- Finally, click on submit.
You will receive the SMS regarding the leave (Approve/ Reject) according to the reason.
How to Download eHRMS Manav Sampada Service Book?
The employees can also download the eHRMS Manav Samapada HP Service book at online. The given process shows the Manav Sampada e-HRMS downloading process.
- Firstly, visit the eHRMS portal of Manav Sampada. https://ehrms.nic.in/
- Click on the Login button and select state.
- Select the eHRMS Login button.
- After that, select the department and enter the username and password.
- Click on the Login button.
- Then, select the Employee Service Book Details option from the dashboard.
- After that, you need to enter the details.
- Provide your state, Parent Department, Present Posting Office State, and Employee Code/ Name.
- Then, enter the captcha code and press search.
- At last, you can see the Service book of the Employee. Click on Print to Download the service book.
www.ehrms.upsdc.gov.in Registration/ Login Links
|State Name||eHRMS Portal Link|
|Bihar – BR||Press Here|
|Assam – AS||Press here|
|Arunachal Pradesh – AR||Press here|
|Telangana – TS||Press here|
|Chandigarh – CH||Press here|
|Chhattisgarh – CG||Press here|
|Goa – GA||Press here|
|Gujarat – GJ||Press here|
|Sikkim – SK||Press here|
|Jharkhand – JH||Press here|
|Himachal Pradesh – HP||Press here|
|Diu and Daman – DD||Press here|
|Mizoram -MZ||Press here|
|Punjab -PB||Press here|
|Puducherry -PY||Press here|
|Uttar Pradesh – UP||Press here|
|Deamon Strait||Press here|
Manav Sampada App
Manav Sampada App is same as the eHRMS portal. The features and services are available in the eHMRS Manav Sampada App. If you wish to check the employee stats, the employees can download the Manav sampda app.
- Go to the Play Store/ App Store.
- Search for the Manav Sampada App.
- Tap on Install button and download it.
- Open the application.
- You can see the dashboard.
- Tap on the Login button to login to the account.
- Enter your Username and password.
Manav Sampada Helpline Number
You can Contact them through the email.
Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQs Related Manav Sampada Portal
- What is full form of HRMS?
The HRMS is abbreviated as Human Resource Management System.
- What is e-HRMS?
The eHRMS is an online system that collects the data of the government employee.
- What is Manav Sampada Portal?
The Manav Sampada Portal is a government portal. It is developed for the government employees. The government employees can check the details and access various facilities in it.
- How can I login to Manav Sampada portal?
You can login to Manav sampada portal by visiting the official website of eHRMS i.e. www.ehrms.nic.in. Go to login section and enter the login username and password.
- How to reset my Manav Sampada login password?
You can always reset your login password by Forgot Password? link. Enter the email or employee id and check your message inbox.
- What is eHRMS Manav Sampada Official website?
eHRMS Manav Sampada Official website is www.ehrms.nic.in. For Uttar Pradesh you can go to the www.ehrms.upsdc.gov.in.