IFHRMS Login – The users can login to the IFHRMS portal to download the Karuvoolam pay slip and salary slip. The user should register to the portal to check the pay slip/ salary slip details. In this article, we will show you how to check the Tamil Nadu IFHRMS Login Karuvoolam pay slip and salary slip download at karuvoolam.tn.gov.in
IFHRMS Login 2022
The Tamil Nadu State government has been launched an online portal named IFHRMS. The portal is managed by the Finance department of Tamil Nadu, Treasuries and Accounts department. This is an online HRMS portal. IFHRMS is an integrated system.
Day-by-day human life becomes easier due to Technology. In accordance, everything is made online to make things more easier. Similarly, the Tamil Nadu government take initiative to start the (IFHRMS) Integrated Finance and Human Resource Management System. Through this portal, people can check the pay slips, salary slips, details, personal information, and much more at online.
Also Read: Information about Tnvelaivaaippu Online Registration
The portal is integrated and it helps the government to collect and manage the data of the personnel. Moreover, the IFHRMS helps to manage the various sectors including Finance & Human Resource Management. Currently, the portal has 1 PPO, 6RJD, 32 Treasuries, 18 thousand plus users, and more than 200 offices.
|Name of Portal||IFHRMS|
|Full-Form||Integrated Finance and Human Resource Management System|
|Department||Finance, Treasuries and Accounts department|
How to Login to Karuvoolam IFHRMS Portal?
To login to Tamil Nadu IFHRMS portal, the user have to follow the given procedure. Make sure you have the login username and password.
- Firstly, visit the official portal of the Karuvoolam IFHRMS at https://www.karuvoolam.tn.gov.in/web/tnta/oamlogin
- After that, the home page will open on your screen.
- On the home page, you have to select the Login option.
- Enter the User ID and Password in the given field.
- At last, click on the Sign In button.
In this way, you can login to the Tamil Nadu Karuvoolam IFHRMS portal. If you don’t have the login user id or password, you can follow the given procedure.
IFHRMS Pensioner Login Process
If you want to login as Pensioner then follow the given procedure. Keep your Pensioner PPO Number, User ID and password with you and follow the process.
- Firstly, visit the offical webiste of the IFHRMS.
- From the home page, you can see the Login option on menu. Click on it.
- After that, select the user type as Pensioners.
- Now, enter the PPO Number, User ID and Password.
- Then, click on the Sign In button.
Karuvoolam Pay Slip
IFHRMS Pay Slip Download PDF
The registered users can download the Karuvoolam payslip online. The following procedure shows how to do IFHRMS payslip download.
- First of all, go to the official portal of IFHRMS Tamil Nadu.
- Once you are in the home page, select the Login button.
- Select user type as Employee.
- Provide the Login User ID and Password.
- Click on the Sign In button.
- After that, select the Finance button.
- Then, click on the Payroll option.
- After that, you have to select the Results option.
- On the next page, chosse the Bill type, and date.
- Click on the Payslip option.
- The Pay slip will appear on your screen. Click on the Download to download IFHRMS pay slip as PDF.
In this way, you can download the IFHRMS Pay Slip in PDF format.
IFHRMS Pay bill Download
To download the ifhrms pay bill you need to follow the given procedure.
- First, visit the Karuvoolam Pay Slip portal.
- Click on the login button and Sign In as employee.
- After that, click on the Finance.
- Then, select the Payroll option.
- Now, choose the pay bill date, regular salary.
- Next, seacrh the Pay Bill group.
- Finally, click on the Search button to view the salary slip.
- Select the Download to download the ifhrms pay bill as pdf.
In this way, the employee can download the ifhrms pay bill.
IFHRMS Pay Bill – Details
You can see the following details in the ifhrms pay slip or pay bill.
- Name of Employee
- Name of Pensioner
- Employee Number
- GPF Nuimber
- CPS No
- Monthly Salary details
- Allowance details
- Name of Office
|HOO||Head of Office|
|PAO||Pay & Account Office|
|CCA||City Compensatory Allowance|
|HOD||Head of Department|
|TAN||Tax Account Number|
|DDO||Drawing & Disbursing Office|
|HRA||House Rent Allowance|
Tamil Nadu IFHRMS ePayroll Check
The government of Tamil Nadu State gives the ePayslip for the employees. To get the epayslip the employee has to follow the given procedure.
- Firstly, go to the official portal of the Tamil Nadu ePayroll:- http://epayroll.tn.gov.in/
- On the home page, click on the Employee Login button.
- Enter the Employee EMPCode and Date of birth.
- Click on the Login button.
- Once login, select the ePayslip link.
- Now, choose the date and click on search.
- The ePayslip will open on yoru screen.
IFHRMS ESR – Important Links
|IFHRMS||Registration | Login|
|IFHRMS Pay Slip Download PDF||Download here|
|ifhrms pay bill||Download Here|
|ifhrms login home||Click here|
|karuvoolam ifhrms||Click Here|
TN IFHRMS Helpdesk: 04440172172
FAQs Related IFHRMS – karuvoolam.tn.gov.in
- What is IFHRMS?
The IFHRMS is stands for Integrated Finance and Human Resource Management System. It is an online payroll system designed by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- How can I check my IFHRMS Pay slip?
The employee can check the ifhrms pay slip by visiting the official website of Karuvoolam at https://www.karuvoolam.tn.gov.in.
- How to can I download my IFHRMS pay slip?
If you want to download ifhrms karuvoolam pay slip, you have to go to the Tamil Nadu IFRMS portal. Then, sign in to the portal and go to the payroll section. Select date and click on download.
- How can I reset my ifhrms login password?
The employee can reset the employee password at any time through the official portal.
Go to the official portal.
Click on the Login button.
Select the Forgot Password? link
Enter the User ID and mobile number.
Click on the Reset button.
Set New login password.
- How to reset my User ID?
To reset your user id, you have to go to the official portal. Go to the login section and click on Reset User ID link. Type your mobile number and email id. Then, set new user id.