AIMS Portal | Aims portal indian railway | Aims portal login | AIMS Employee Salary Slip | AIMS REES Salary Slip Download | AIMS Pay Slip Download | AIMS Employee Self Service | REES Mobile App | aims.indianrailways.gov.in
The Indian Railways Department launched a portal called AIMS. AIMS Stands for Accounting Information Management System. The portal is a system that processes the employee salary slip and payslip. In another word, it is a payroll processing system. By designing this portal, there are various benefits to the employees. In this article, we will share with you the details of the AIMS portal. Also, you can learn how to check the Salary slip, REES Slip, and Payslip in the AIMS portal. We provide you the step-by-step process, whereby you can easily download salary slips/payslips.
AIMS Portal – aims.indianrailways.gov.in
The AIMS (Accounting Information Management System) was designed by the Indian Railway Government. The portal was constructed for the employee working in the Indian Railways. The REES AIMS portal helps the employee to check the salary slip, payslip, biodata, loans, and more. The REES (Railway Employee Self Service) is a mobile app. The app also provides various facilities to the employee. To access the feature or salary slip, the employee needs to register to the portal.
Services available in REES Portal
- Salary Details
- Income Tax
- PF/NPS ledger
- Loans and Advances
- Pay Slip
- Supplementary payments check
- Family information
- OT/ TA/ NDA and more.
AIMS portal – Overview
|Portal Name||AIMS (Accounting Information Management System)|
|Department||Indian Railway Department|
|Purpose||Provide the employee REES Salary slip and payslip|
|Beneficiary||Employees in Indian Railway|
|Services||Salary slip, Payslip, REES|
AIMS Portal Registration Process
The employees can register to the portal to get the salary slip or payslip. The employees who are working in the Indian Railways are only eligible to register to AIMS portal. To register to the AIMS portal the employee can follow the given process.
- Firstly, the employee has to visit the official website of AIMS. Click on this link to go to the home page. https://www.aims.indianrailways.gov.in/
- Once you are on the page, you can see the official home page of the portal.
- Here, you can see the various options and facilities.
- You need to click on the Employee Self Service option.
- After that, you have to click on the New User Registration link.
- Then, you need to enter the Employee Number, Mobile Number, and Date of Birth.
- Click on the Register button.
- After that OTP will send to your mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on Verify.
- On the next page, you will get the User ID and Password.
The employee can note the user id and password for the login. The following procedure shows the employee login process.
How to Login to AIMS Portal?
The registered employee can login to the AIMS portal. To login to the REES Aims Portal the employee can follow the given process.
- First of all, you have to login to the official website of the AIMS.
- Now, the home page of the AIMS will appear on your screen.
- On the home page, click on the Employee Self Service option.
- The login page will open on your screen.
- After that, enter the User ID.
- Also, type the Password in the given box.
- Finally, click on the Login button.
How to Check AIMS Employee Salary Slip?
The employees can check the salary slip at anytime through the AIMS portal. The following process show you how to check the employee salary slip.
- Firstly, visit the official portal of AIMS REES.
- The employee can see the home page of the AIMS portal.
- Once you are on the home page, click on the Employee Self Service option.
- After that, enter the employee User ID and password.
- Then, click on the Login button.
- On the dashboard, you need to click on the Salary slip/ Pay slip option.
- Enter the Salary Slip date and month.
- Click on the View to show the Salary slip.
In this way you can check the AIMS Employee salary slip easily.
Print Employee Salary Slip
You can print the employee monthly salary slip easily at the AIMS portal. the following process explains you the print employee salary slip process.
- Go to the REES AIMS portal on your computer.
- From the home page, click on the Employee Self Service option.
- Navigate to login section.
- Enter the login user id and password.
- Click on the Login button.
- After that, go to the Payslip section.
- Select the date of salary slip and click on the View button.
- Then, click on the Print button to print the Salary slip.
Reset AIMS Login Password Process
You can also reset your login password anytime. In case lost or forgot, the employee can follow the process given below to reset the login password. Follow the process of steps given below to reset employee AIMS login password.
- Visit the official portal of Indian Railways.
- Click on the Employee self service option.
- After that, select the forgot Login password option.
- Now, enter the user id and mobile number.
- Click on send OTP button.
- Enter the OTP and click on Verify.
- The login password will send to your mobile number.
- You can also set new password if you want.
Check Supplier Bill Status
To check the suppliers bill status the employee can follow the simple steps given below.
- First, open the REES AIMS portal.
- Click on the Supplier Bill Status option on the home page.
- You will be redirected to another page.
- Now, select the Railway and date.
- Click on the GO button to get the Supplier Bill Status.
- Click on the view to see more of the Supplier bill status.
How to Register to AIMS REES Service?
The employee can follow the given process to register to AIMS REES Service.
- On your mobile phone open the messaging or SMS app.
- Now, tap on New SMS.
- Type SMS START and send it to 09821 736 069 through registered mobile number.
AIMS Mobile App
The AIMS also has a mobile app. The employees can download the AIMS mobile app to access through mobile phone. The app facilities are the same as the portal. You can check the salary slip and payslip through this mobile app. The app is available for both Android and iOS. The AIMS mobile app can be download at Play Store or App Store.
AIMS REES Mobile App
REES is a AIMS mobile app. The employees can download the REES Mobile application on their mobile phones. The app can be downloaded at Play store. The following process shows you the download process of REES.
- Open the Play store if you are an android user.
- Search for the REES mobile app.
- Tap on the Download button.
- After installation is done, open the application.
- After that, type the Login User ID and Password to login.
- You can check the payslip or salary slip at any time using the REES app.
AIMS Portal Important Links
|AIMS Portal Registration||Click Here|
|AIMS portal Login||Click Here|
|Employee Salary Slip||Click Here|
|REES Portal Salary Slip||Click Here|
AIMS Portal Helpline Number
If any enquiries or related doubts, you can contact the following helpline numbers.
Helpline Number : 8755241140 , 8623892574 and 8130868799
E-Mail id: email@example.com
FAQs Related REES Portal
- What is AIMS portal?
The AIMS stands for the Accounting Information Management System. The portal was designed and developed by the Indian Railways Department. The portal was made for the Indian railway employees.
- How can I check my salary slip in AIMS portal?
You can always check the salary slip or pay slip through the official portal. Login to the portal using user id and password. Then, go to the salary slip section and select the month.
- What is REES?
The REES (Railway Employee Self Service) is an application by AIMS. Using the app the employees can check the bio-data, salary slip, pay slip, and more. The app is available at paly store.
- How can I reset my login password?
If you want to reset your Login password then go to the official portal of AIMS. Click on the Forgot Password link. Then, enter the user id and mobile number. Next, you will receive the login password to your mobile phone.
- What is CRIS?
The CRIS stand for the Centre for Railway Informatics Systems. It is a government run service, which is under the Indian Railways.