Sabarimala tickets book online, release dates 2021 at the official website www.sabarimalaonline.org. Check Sabarimala q booking online & Ayyapa Swamy temple open dates 2022.
The Ayyapa Swamy temple is a popular temple in India. The Ayyapa Swamy temple is situated in Sabarimala, Kerala, India. Millions of devotees come across the country to darshan Lord Ayyapa. The holy place of Lord Ayyapa Sabarimala Temple has a lot of hype at year endings. The Sabarimala Q Tickets will available at the official portal.
The Lord Ayyapa Sabarimala is covered with full of forest and trees. Moreover, the forests and trees at the Sabarimala attract devotees and tourists. Every year there are thousands of people across the globe visit the Sabarimala.
Ayappa Sabarimala Drashan Dates
The government of Kerala prepares the events and security to ensure a safe darshan. However, the holy place will be filled with a massive crowd of devotees. For the darshan of Lord Ayyapa, the devotees should register and book Sabarimala q tickets online. The devotees can go to the official portal to book the Sabarimala darshan tickets ie www.sabarimalaonline.org.
Latest Update: The Devotees who are booked ticket at online should bring the covid-19 certificate and test results.
Sabarimala Darshan During Covid-19
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the government of Kerala proposed strict rules. In accordance, the tickets and darshan may be limited. So, the devotees who are intended to visit the Sabarimala should look forward to book tickets as soon as available.
Opening & Closing Dates of Sabarimala Temple 2021-22
The following table shows the Opening and Closing Dates, events of Sabarimala temple 2021-22.
|Month||Event/ Pooja||Open Date||Close Date|
|July||Monthly Pooja, Karkkidakam||16-07-2021||21-07-2021|
|August||Monthly Pooja, Chingam||16-08-2021||21/08/2021|
|September||Monthly Pooja, Kanni||16/09/2021||21/09/2021|
|October||Monthly Pooja, Thulam||16/10/2021||21/10/2021|
|November||Sree Chithra Atta Thirunal Event||2/11/2021||3/11/2021|
|Special||Mandala Pooja Maholsavam||15/11/2021||26/12/2021|
Ayyapa Sabarimala Q Tickets Booking Online
Through the official portal of Sabarimala, people can book the Ayyapa Sabarimala Q tickets online. The booking dates and tickets will be soon announced. So, we recommend booking the tickets and check the latest updates on the official website Sabarimala Darshan.
The booking of Ayyapa Darshan tickets online is easy. You just need to go to the official website and pick a date. Make payment and print tickets at sabarimalaonline.org.
Sabarimala Virtual Q Booking
The Ayyapa Sabarimala temple open from 16th July 2021. So, the devotees can book the tickets for Sabarimala Q. The devotees can check the pilgrim dates and pooja dates from the above table. There are special poojas from 19th August 2021 to 23rd August 2021 and November 2 to 26th November.
The covid-19 rules were implemented strictly, So, the devotees should follow the rules and social distancing.
Ayyapa Sabarimala Tickets Book Online
|Booking Release Date||16th July 2021|
|Booking Closing date||–|
Sabarimala online services for the monthly pooja from March 21 will be available from 5 pm of March 10th 2021.
Sabarimala Q Tickets Booking Online Porcess
The devotees can book the Sabarimala q tickets online through the official portal. The following procedure shows the Online Virtual Sabarimala Q tickets booking.
To book the Ayyapa Darshan, the candidates can follow the given procedure.
- Firstly, visit the official portal of the Sabarimala: – www.sabarimalaonline.org.
- The official Sabarimala Devasthan home page will appear on your screen.
- On the home page, select the Login option if you are a registerd person. Or else, register here.
- Now, login using your username/ mobilen number and password.
- After that, navigate to the pilgrim section then, select the Virtual-Q.
- Choose the date using the calender icon.
- Select the self or other. You can book upto 5 pilgrims at one time.
- After that, ciick on the Add Pilgrim button.
- Then, enter the pilgrim details including the name, date of birth, mobile number, address, district, zip, and email id.
- Select the submit button. It will take you to the Payment gateway.
- Pay the amount using e-wallets, Debit/ Credit card, and Net Banking.
- Once the payment succesfully done, you will get the ticket.
- Take a print of the Ticket and bring it to Sabarimala.
How to Register to Sabarimala Online Service Portal?
To book the tickets online you need to register yourself to the official Sabarimala portal. The following procedure helps you to register yourself to the portal.
- Go to the official Sabarumala Portal:- https://sabarimalaonline.org/#/register
- On the home page, you need to click on the Register button.
- The registration page will open on your screen.
- After that, fill the applicant details.
- Enter the Name, District, Address, ZIP/ Pin Code, Mobile Number, Email ID, and Date of Birth.
- Next, type the new password and re-enter it.
- Upload the applicant photo.
- Read the terms and conditions carefully and confirm them.
- Click on the Continue button.
- After that, enter the OTP received by your mobile phone.
- Then, click on the Submit button.
How to Login to Sabarimala Online to Book Tickets?
Once the registration process is successfully done, follow the given steps to book the tickets online.
- Firstly, go to the official Sabarimala portal:- https://sabarimalaonline.org/#/login
- On the home page of official portal, you can see the Login button. Click on it.
- The login page will open on your screen.
- After that, enter the Login user name and password.
- You can also login using your mobile number.
- At last, click on the login button and continue Sabarimala q booking process
Check Sabarimala Darshan Tickets Availability
The devotees can check the availability of the tickets of Sabarimala Devasthana. The following process explains the Sabarimala Darshan Tickets availability.
- Visit the official Sabarimala Portal:-
- From the home page of the portal, you have to select the login button.
- Or else, select the Search Availablility button.
- After that, choose the month and day.
- The green solts shows the availabilty of tickets.
- Red Solts means the date is not available or full.
- In this way you can check the dates of availability of Sabarimala Q Tickets.
Required Documents to book Sabarimala Tickets Online
To book a Sabarimala ticket online the person should fill in the following details.
- Aadhaar card
- Mobile number
- Pass post size photo
- Address proof document
FAQs Related Sabarimala Virtual Q Booking Online
- Are Sabarimala tickets available now?
Currently, the Sabarimala temple doors open from 16 July 2021. The devotees can book the tickets from 16 June of 2021 through the official Sabarimala portal.
- How to book the Sabarimala tickets online?
To book the Sabarimala tickets online you need to register and login at the official portal.
1. Then, login to the official portal.
2. Select the Virtual Q booking option.
3. Check the available dates and pick a date.
4. Add the pilgrims and click on the continue.
5. Complete the payment and take the print of the ticket.
- How to check the Sabarimala tickets availability?
To check the Sabarimala tickets availability, you need to register or login into the portal. Then, select the tickets availability option. Click on the calendar and check the date. The red-colored dates are already booked or not available. The Green colored dates are available. The orange-colored dates are fast filling.
- When will the Sabarimala Temple open?
The Sabarimala temple opens on 16th July 2021. The devotees can check more details in this article.
- How to book Sabarimala Ayyapa Prasadam Online?
The person cannot book the Ayyapa prasadam online. The person can only buy the Sabarimala prasadam at the temple only.
- Can I take my mobile phone to Sabarimala temple?
No, mobile phones are not allowed inside the Sabarimala Temple. Mobile phones and electronic gadgets are strictly prohibited in the temple circumstances.
- How many steps are there in the Sabarimala temple?
There is a total of 18 small and holy steps in b/w Pamba and Sabarimala.