YSR Nethanna Nestham scheme 2021 apply online, check status & beneficiary list online, registration form, payment status at the official website and in this article.
The Andhra Pradesh CM Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy has successfully launched a new scheme called YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme. The handloom workers are eligible for the scheme. If you are working in the Handloom industry, then fill up the application form of Nethanna Nestham to get benefits and incentives. In this article, we will show you the details regarding how to fill the application form. Also, registration to scheme, eligibility, beneficiary list 2021, and payment status.
Nethanna Nestham Scheme 2021
The CM Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy previously announced this scheme. As promised, the scheme was started and successfully completed phase 1 & phase 2. The phase 2 amount was released on 20 June 2020 for weavers under the AP YSR Nethanna Hastham Scheme. The government of AP planned to concede Rs. 24,000/ every year for handloom workers. In the first phase of Nethanna Nestham on 21 December 2019, approximately 69 thousand weavers are benefited from the scheme.
3rd Installment of YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme
The government of Andhra Pradesh is planned to release the 3rd installment on 10th August 2021. Moreover, set the budget of Rs. 192 crore for the 80 thousand handloom weavers for the third installment. The amount will be directly transferred to the bank account of beneficiaries. Approximately, more than 80 thousand families will get the amount from the government.
YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Details
|Name of Scheme||YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme 2021|
|Launched by||AP CM Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance for handloom weavers|
|Beneficiary||Handloom Weavers of AP|
|Amount||Rs. 24,000 per year|
|1st Installment||21 December 2019|
|2nd Installment||20 June 2020|
|3rd Installment||10th August 2021|
|Beneficiary list||July 2021|
|Payment Status||10th August 2021|
Benefits of AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme
There are various benefits for the handloom weavers. The following are some of the benefits of the scheme:-
- Every year the government will provide Rs. 24,000/ for the handloom weavers.
- The AP YSR nethanna Nestham scheme will help the handloom weavers to obtain the new materials.
- The third installment is released for the beneficiaries.
- The eligible handloom weavers will get Rs. 1.2 lakh for 5 years.
- Total 80 thousand handloom workers are benefited from the scheme.
- The financial assisatance will help the weavers to overcome their financial problems.
- In this COVID-19 period the amount will help to buy the commodities.
Eligibility for Nethanna Nestham Scheme
The following candidates are only eligible to get benefits from the scheme:-
- The applicant must be a handloom weaver or worker.
- The candidate should be a permanent citizen of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The applicant should have the handloomer ID Card.
- Those who want to apply for scheme, he/she should register with the Handloomer association.
- The eligible candidate should be under the poverty line.
- Only one member of the family is eligible for scheme.
Documents Required for Scheme
To apply for the scheme the candidate should have the following documents:-
- Aadhaar card
- Handloomer ID card
- Voter ID
- BPL or Ration card
- Bank Account Passbook
- Registration certificate from Handloomer Association
- Residence certificate
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
Search Name in YSR Nethanna Nestham Beneficiary List
To check the name in the beneficiary list the beneficiary has to follow the given process.
- Firstly, visit the official portal of Navasakam at https://navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
- The home page of the portal will open on your screen.
- On the home page, select the YSR Nethanna Nestham option.
- Click on the Beneficairy list option on menu.
- After that, select the District.
- Then, choose your mandal in the list.
- The list of beneficiaries will open on your screen.
- Search your name in the list.
Nethanna Nestham Payment Status Check
To check the payment status online the weaver has to follow the given process:
- First, open the official webiste of scheme. https://navasakam.ap.gov.in/
- Then, select the Beneficiary list option on menu.
- After that, click on the Know Your Payment Status option.
- Then, enter the name, mobile number, and handloomer id card number.
- Click on the Search button.
- The beneficiary details will appear on your screen.
- Click on the payment to check the payment status.