YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme List 2022, AP Chedodu beneficiary list, YSR Chedodu status check, AP YSR Jagananna Chedodu payment status 2022, Chedodu login, Jagananna Thodu status check online, జగనన్న చేదోడు పథకం.
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2022
The Andhra Pradesh state CM has launched the Jagananna Chedodu scheme to provide financial assistance to tailors, washermen, and laborers. This scheme is for families who are struggling due to COVID-19 pandemic. AP Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy Garu launched the welfare scheme named YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme on 9 June 2020.
Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance of Rs. 10,000/- to beneficiaries. This benefit can help people during pandemic outbreaks. In this article, we are going to share with you the information about the YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme application, status, beneficiary list check online.
AP Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Details
|Scheme||Jagananna Chedodu Scheme|
|Launched by||AP CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Application Form||Online/ Offline|
|Beneficiary||AP state people|
Jagananna Chedodu Eligibility
To apply for chedodu scheme the applicants should have the following eligibility criteria.
- The applicants i.e., Washerman, Brahmins, Dhobi’s, Rajakas, Tailors are only eleigible.
- Small scale margin bussiness man, kooli’s and chenetha scheme beneficiaries are not eligible.
- Annual income of the family should be less than 1 lakh.
- The applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The applicant should have the identity and required proof of documents.
- Only AP state people are eligible to apply for scheme.
YSR Chedodu Scheme Documents Required
- Adhaar card
- Voter ID
- Bank passbook
- Residency proof
- Address proof
- Passport size photo
Chedodu Scheme Status Check 2022
YSR Jagananna Chedodu scheme will be released on 8th February 2022. The beneficiaries can check the status of the scheme once they are released. The applied candidate can know the Chedodu payment status by checking the bank account balance. The benefit amount will be directly transferred to the beneficiaries bank account.
Unfortunately, there is no online option to check the Jagananna Chedodu Payment Status 2022 online. The people can visit the nearest gram or ward sachivalayam to get the status of chedodu scheme.
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Beneficiary List Online Check
The state people can check the beneficiary list district-wise. Follow the given steps to check the beneficiary list online.
- Visit the official website of Navasakam.
- From the home page, click on the Know Your Secretariat option.
- List of district will appear on your screen.
- Choose your district and click on link.
- Now, select your locality and mandal.
- Select the town/ village and click on it.
- You can see your secretariat code on your screen.
Chedodu Scheme Apply Online
- Visit the official webiste of Navasakam.
- Click on the Chedoud scheme.
- Select your district.
- Then, select your mandal and then village.
- After that, know your secratariat code.
- Then, visit the nearest sachivalayam and take the application form.
- Fill in the details and submit it with required documents and proofs.
Jagananna Chedodu Beneficiary Search 2022
Under this, the beneficiary will get financial assistance i.e., Jagananna Chedodu amount Rs. 10,000 per annum. Only Nayee Brahmins, Rajakas, and tailors, BC are eligible for this scheme. You can check the beneficiary list district-wise list.
- How can I check Jagnanna Chedodu Scheme status?
The people of the state can check Jagnanna chedodu scheme status by visiting the official website of Navasakam or visiting gram sachivalayam.
- Who are eligible for the Chedodu scheme?
Nayee brahmins, Tailors, Dhobis, Rajakas, in BC community and people holding the BPL or white ration card are eligible for the scheme.
- How to check chedodu scheme list?
To check the chedodu scheme list the people should visit the official portal of Jagananna Navasakam.