Windows 11 PC Health check app download Compatibility check for Windows 11. PC Health check app setup .exe available for free. The windows 10/ 8/ 7 users can download the Windows 11 PC Health Check app to check compatibility for PC/ Laptop. The Windows 11 was officially out on 24 June 2021. This article shows you how to download the PC Health Check App to check compatibility of Windows 11.
PC Health Check App
This is the tool that detects the compatibility of the Windows 11. By installing the PC Health Check app the users can detect if pc/ laptop is compatible to download Windows 11. You can also search as the Windows 10 Update Tool. If you are getting any problems to download the Health check app of Windows 11 then read this guide.
If you get the error message then you need to change some settings in your PC. The official windows 11 checker app is rolling out hurry up to download the update tool.
Windows 11 Minimum Requirements
|Microsoft Version||Windows 11|
|Processor||1 GHZ and >2~ cores 64bit|
|Minimum Storage||64 GB|
|Processor Version TPM||TPM (Trusted Platform Module) version 2.0|
|System Firmware||UEFI Secure Boot|
|Graphics||Dx12/ WDDM 2.X|
|Windows Version||10/ 8.1/ 7|
PC Health Check App Windows 11 Free Download
To check the compatibility you need to download the PC Health check app on your windows. The following process shows how to do it.
- Click on the given link to download the PC Health check app. Windows 11 PC health check Setup File.
- Scroll down to check the page, then you can see the Check For Compatibility section.
- Click on the Download the PC Health Check app.
- After that, select the terms and condition.
- Open the app once downloaded.
- Check Services & Terms.
- Click on the Install button.
- After that, the app will open.
- Then, Click on the PC health check at Glance link.
- You can see the Introducing the Windows 11 pop-up. click on it.
- The compatibility to install the Windows 11 will appear on your screen.
Download PC Health Check Setup File
How to Update Windows 10 to Windows 11 for Free?
If you want to update from Windows 10 to windows 11 then do the follow method.
- Use windows key + I keyboard shortcut to open the Settings.
- Go to the Update & Security settings.
- Click on the Windows Insider Program.
- Select the Get Started button.
- Click on Link an account.
- Select the existing Microsoft account or create a new account.
- Click on Continue button.
- Select the Version of Windows 11 from three options.
- Click on the OK button.
- Now, the windows 11 will be installed on your computer for free
If you have any doubts regarding the article please comment below.
FAQs Related Windows 11 PC Health Check App