Madhya Pradesh Samagra ID | Samagra ID Card | SSSM ID | samagra shiksha portal | Register Family in Samagra | Know your Samagra ID | Find Samagra ID number | Samagra List | samagra.gov.in SSSM ID List
Samagra ID is a ID, the government of the Madhya Pradesh provide to the residents. Through Samagra ID the residents can avail the various government schemes. SSSM ID (Samagra Samajik Suraksha Mission) is a very important document in Madhya Pradesh. The people of the state should apply for the Samagra ID card. The people can check the Samagra BPL List through the official portal at samagra.gov.in.
MP Samagra ID
Samagra is an ID card same as the Aadhaar card. It is very essential document to the Madhya Pradesh state people. The SSSM ID is another name of Samagra. The SSSM ID comes with the 8-digit unique code. This unique code given to the every family of the state. The family can register for a Samagra ID card.
SSSM ID – samagra.gov.in
The families can register to the portal to get the Samagra ID. Through this the family can eligible to the various government schemes. The Samagra ID implies the information of the family. through the samgra id the government can know the eligiblity of the family to avail the scheme. If the family is eligible to any schemes then, they will get the benefits.
Samagra Application Form
The person has to submit the application form to get the Samagra ID. If you want to apply for the Samagra. Then you need to go to the official portal at samagra.gov.in. Here, you can find the application form of the Samagra SSSM ID. Fill the application form. Here, you also need to submit the related documents to the application form. Follow this article to get more details of Samagra ID/ SSSM ID.
Types of SSSM ID
|1st Group||Maternity Expense Aid||Principal Secretary, Public Health and Family Welfare Department|
|2nd group||Scholarships and Education Incentives||Principal Secretary, Tribal Welfare Department|
|3rd group||Pension/ Marriage/ Insurance or Ex-gratia and Funerals||Principal Secretary, Social Justice Department|
|4th group||Provide the information in the portal and to prepare the list of beneficiaries.||Secretary / Department of Information and Technology|
SSSM ID 2021 – Overview
|Scheme Name||Samagra Samajik Suraksha Mission (SSSM ID)|
|Name of Portal||SSSM ID|
|Launched by||CM of Madhya Pradesh|
|Department||Social Welfare Department|
|Objective||To digitalize the Services to state people|
|Beneficiary||Residents in Madya Pradesh|
SSSM ID Portal Links
|SSSM ID Login||Click Here|
|Register Family||Click Here|
|Samagra Application||Click Here|
Facilities Included in the SSSM ID Portal
There are many facilities available in the Samagra Nagarik Seva Portal. The following are the common facilities available in SSSM ID portal.
- Update Date of Birth
- Update Aadhaar number
- Register Family
- Add family member
- Aadhaar e-KYC
- Print Composite member card
- View colonies under ward
- View list of Ward
- Register SSSM ID
Documents to Register SSSM ID
There are important documents that you need to submit during the application process.
- Aadhaar card Copy
- Driving License
- PAN card copy
- Voter card
- Applicant passport
- Applicant Passport size photo
- Mobile Number
- Mark list of 10th class
- Address proof
Schemes in Samagra Portal
- Kanyadan Yojana
- Antyodaya Yojana
- CM Hand Cart Cycle & Rickshaw Driver Scheme
- Domestic Worker Women Welfare Scheme
- CM Mazodoor Suraksha Scheme
- Jana Sree Bhima Scheme
- Some Other Schemes
How to Apply for Samagra SSSM ID?
The candidates who are interested to apply for the Samagra ID can follow the simple steps given below. The following process helps you to apply for Madhya Pradesh Samagra ID.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the MP Samagra. The following link helps you to go directly to the Samagra homepage.
- From the homepage, you have to go to the नागरिको के लिए सेवाएं section.
- Now, click on the परिवार को पंजीकृत करें option.
- After that, you can see the application page.
- Here, you need to fill the Samagra Registration Form.
- Enter the applicant/ family details in the application form.
- Then, upload the required documents to the registration page.
- Provide the caste, address, and contact details.
- After that, select the district, block, and locality.
- Also, enter the mobile number and email id in the given field.
- Check the upload section and upload the documents one by one.
- You can also add another family member through Add button.
- Finally, click on the Submit option to finish the registration process.
- The acknowledgment number will pop up on your screen.
In this way, you can apply for the samagra portal and add a family member.
How to Know Family Member Samagra Number?
If you want to know your family member ID then you can follow the given steps. The following method will help you to know your Samagra Family Id.
- Firstly, a family member has to visit the official Samagra Portal.
- After that, you can see the home page of the official portal.
- You can see the समग्र आईडी जाने section, here select the समग्र परिवार एवं सदस्य आई डी जानें.
- Click on link and you will be redirected to another page.
- You can see the options, select the one of the option.
- Select the one of the link and you will know your family member samagra ID.
How to Find the Samagra Family Member ID?
To know your Samagra Family member id/ Composite ID, the following process will help you through easy steps.
- First, you have to go to the Samagra SSSM ID official portal.
- You can see the Home page of the portal. Here you can see the Search Family Member section.
- Click on the link and you will be redirected to another page.
- Here, you need to enter the District, gender, locality, name, gram panchayat, and village.
- After that, enter the text shown in the image.
- Finally, click on the Find button.
If the composite id found on the records, then will appear on your screen.
Know the list of colonies Process
- First, visit the official portal of Madhya Pradesh Samagra.
- Once you are in the page, you can see the official portal home page.
- After that, you have to click on the View List of Colony/ Ward option.
- Then, select the colony/ ward link.
- You will be redirected to another page.
- Next, the person have to choose the district, locality, and colony.
- Also, type the text shown in the image.
- At last, click on the Search button to see the list of colonies.
How to do SSSM Login (Smagra Portal)?
The following process will help you to login to the Samagra portal. Youc an login as a family member or normal member.
- Firstly, you have to visit the samagra official portal.
- You can see the home page of the Samagra portal.
- On the Menu, you have to click on the Login option.
- After that, enter the login username and password in the given field.
- Also, type the security code.
- Click on the Login button.
Reset Password Process
- First, go to the official webiste of SSSM.
- Click on the Login button on the home page.
- Now, select the Forgot Password? Click here to initiate Password Recovery link.
- Another page will open on your screen.
- Then, enter the Username and mobile number.
- Type the captcha code.
- Click on the Request PIN.
How to Update Name/ Date of Birth/ Gender through e-KYC?
To update the Name/ date of birth/ gender through e-KYC. Following process will help you through quick steps.
- Firstly, visit the official portal of SSSM.
- On the home page, you can see the Update Overall Profile.
- Now, click on the Update date of birth, name and gender through e-KYC option.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Now, Enter your composite id, aadhaar number, mobile number.
- Re-enter the details and click on Send OTP.
- Enter the OTP in the given field.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Now, you can change the Name/ Date of Birth/ Gender.
Print Samagra ID Card Process
To print the Samagra ID card the user has to follow the simple steps given below.
- First the person have to go to the Official portal of SSSM.
- The home page will appear on your screen.
- From the home page, you need to click on the Services for Citizens option.
- Now, click on the Print Composite card link.
- After that, you have to enter the composite/ SSSM ID.
- Also, type the security code.
- Click on the View button to show the Samagra Family ID card.
- At last, click on the Print button to download or print the SSSM ID/ Samagra card.
Print Samagra BPL Card Process
- Go to the official SSSM ID portal.
- Navigate to the Services for Citizens section.
- Click on the Print the Composite BPL Card.
- After that, you will be redirected to another page.
- Then, enter the composite or BPL ID card number.
- Type the captcha code and click on the View button.
- Finally, click on the Print button to download or print the Samagra BPL Card.
FAQs Related SSSM Samagra ID