RCH portal data entry registration online and login at the official website rch.nhm.gov.in. ANC registration online on RCH portal, Children health portal at www.rch.nhm.gov.in/RCH.
RCH Online Portal
Ministry of the Health and Family Welfare has launched a website for Mothers and Children. The portal is called MCTS (Mother and Child Tracking system). In accordance, the National Reproductive and Child Health, the department has designed a portal called RCH. Through this portal, the health of pregnant women, children, and eligible persons will be tracked. The RCH portal will transfer the collected data to the MCTS portal from time to time.
The RCH portal is integrated with the tracking system and service mechanism. Using the monitoring system the basic requirements and management will be taken during the delivery. The main objective is to reduce the infant mortality rate.
RCH Portal – Rch.nhm.gov.in
There are various benefits using the RCH portal. The workers can select the data entry type according to the data. Read the following article to know more about the RCH portal data entry.
RCH Portal Data Entry Process
The registered candidates can data entry to the portal. To entry, the data into the portal the user has to login into the portal. For that, the user needs the login username and password. The following procedure shows the registration, login, and data entry process.
Process to login to RCH Portal
For data entry, the registered user has to login to the portal.
- Firstly visit the official portal of RCH:- https://rch.nhm.gov.in/RCH/
- The home page of the official portal will appear on your screen.
- Now, on the home page click on the Data Entry option.
- After that, enter the User name and Password.
- Select the state of the user.
- After that, enter the code shown in image.
- Then, click on the Login button.
In this way, you can login to the RCH portal for data entry.
RCH Portal Data Entry Hierarchy Registration Process
The registered government official can only login and entry data. So, after login in into the portal, the users can follow the given steps to set location.
- Firstly, go to the official portal and then click on the Data entry. https://rch.nhm.gov.in/RCH/Login.aspx
- The login page will open on your screen.
- On the login page, enter your username and password.
- Now, select the location and type the caotcha code in the image.
- Click on the login button.
- The Data Entry Hierarchy page will open on your screen.
- After that, select the District.
- Select the label type i.e Urban or Rural.
- Choose Heatlh ward or block.
- After that, choose health faculty type, health facility, sub facility, and Village.
- Fianlly, click on the Set button to finish the registration/ data entry hierarchy process.
RCH Data Entry Process
- Go to the official RCH portal:-
- From the home page, click on the Data Entry button.
- Login using your user name and password.
- Once login to the RCH, you can see the data entry option on menu.
- Click on the Data Entry option.
- After that, Data entry page will open on your screen.
- Now, select the district, label, health facility type, PHC, SubFacility, Village, and Data Entry type.
- Next, enter the data of the selected option.
- Fianlly, click on the Submit button.
RCH Data Entry Types
- Population Entry
- Eligible Couples
- Pregnant Women
- ASHA Entry
- Health Provider
- Direct Data Entry
ANM ASHA RCH Portal Registration
To enter the ANM ASHA data entry in the RCH portal the user can follow the given process. But, you need to select the ANM ASHA in the data entry type in the RCH portal. The following procedure shows the RCH porta registration process of ANM ASHA.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the RCH (Reproductive and Child Health): – https://rch.nhm.gov.in/RCH/Login.aspx
- Login to the portal using the user name and password.
- After that, click on the Data Entry option.
- Navigate to the data entry type and select ANM/ ASHA option.
- Provide the details in the page i.e Name, village, and district.
- After that, type the name, father name, mobile number and etc.
- Then, select the joining date and enter the address.
- Next, type the EID number and date of EID.
- Choose the operator and enter the bank details.
- At last, type the applicant aadhaar number.
- Check the provided details before submitting.
- Finally, click on the Submit button to complete the ANM/ ASHA RCH registration process.