PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 Apply Online 2021 pmuy.gov.in: Pradhan Mantri Shri Narendra Modi launched a new scheme called PM Ujjawala Yojana 2.0 on 10th August 2021. Under this scheme, the citizens will get Free Gas Connection. PM Ujjwala Registration form 2021, apply, eligibility, LPG Connection apply, documents at pmuy.gov.in. Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2021 is only eligible for women who are at below poverty line. The eligible women can get a free gas connection by filling the application form online. Also, migrant workers will get a free LPG connection from this scheme. Those who want to get benefits from the PM Ujjwala Scheme 2021 can apply for PMUY 2.0 मुफ्त गैस online. Those who are holding BPL card can get the benefits from the PM Ujjwala yojana 2.0 फ्री गैस सिलेंडर 2021.
PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 Application Form 2021
The Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana is launched by the Government of India under the PM Modi Yojana. The objective is to provide the gas cylinders to the economically weak or poor people. Under the Ujjwala Scheme 2.0, almost 1 crore plus gas cylinders will provide to the beneficiaries. The Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 is for the people who are cooking with fire-wood. By providing the Gas Cylinder, so they can cook without health problems. The interested candidates can check the details of PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 at official webiste for KYC Form.
The individuals and interested candidates can download the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala 2.0 Scheme Application form 2021 at official website. Moreover, the applicant has to fill the details and attach the required documents to the application form. After submitting the appplication form at pmuy.gov.in. you will get notified through an SMS. To get the second phase free gas connection under the PMUY 2.0 apply online प्रधान मंत्री उज्ज्वला योजना at www.pmuy.gov.in.
The last date to apply for the PM Ujjwala 2.0 scheme is 30 September 2021. So, the applicants can fill the application form at the official portal pmuy.gov.in to avail benefits from Ujjwala Yojana 2021.
pmuy.gov.in 2.0 apply online 2021
|Name of Scheme||PM Ujjwala Scheme 2.0|
|Launched by||Hon’ble PM Shri Naredra Modi|
|Launched on||10 August 2021|
|Benefit||Free Gas Connection for poor people|
|Last date to apply||30th September 2021|
|Eligibility||Women below poverty line|
PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 Registration Form 2021
To apply for the PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 the candidate has to fill the application form at official website www.pmuy.gov.in. Follow the process to fill the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala 2.0 registration form.
- First of all visit the official webiste of PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 at www.pmuy.gov.in.
- The official website have many facilities for PM Ujjwala Scheme 2.0 apply online form 2021.
- The applicant have to visit the official portal to apply for free gas connection.
Dcouments Required for PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 Registration
The applicants have to fill the application from online and attach the following documents given below.
- Aadhaar card of Beneficiary
- BPL Certificate from municipality
- Address proof documents
- Ration card
- Bank account passbook with IFSC code
- Pass port size photo of applicant
- Self decleration form
- KYC Form with signature
Eligibility Criteria for PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0
- The citizens of India are eligible for the scheme.
- The applicant should be above 18 years age.
- Only women are eligible for the Ujjwala Scheme 2.0.
- The applied candidaite should not have any gas connection before.
- The people who are belonged to SC, ST are eligible for the scheme.
- The applicant must submit the Aadhaar card and KYC form.
- The ration card of the family is manidatory for any scheme.
- The beneficiary should have the BPL card issued by the municipality or gram panchayat.
How to Apply PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 New Connection Registration?
The interested eligible citizens can apply the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala yojana 2.0 at the official website pmuy.gov.in. Application form is available in the official portal and has started. The interested candidates can fill the registration form online before the last date. Follow the given process to apply online for the PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 online.
- First you have to visit the official website of PM Ujjwala Scheme at pmuy.gov.in.
- The home page of application form 2021 will open on your screen.
- On the home page, click on the ‘Apply for New Ujjwala 2.0 Connection‘ option.
- After that, click on the Online portal link.
- Now you can see the three gas connection application forms.
- Indane Gas
- Bharat Gas
- HP Gas
- Choose one of the above and select ‘Click here to apply’ option.
- Then, you will be redirect to another page.
- The Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Scheme 2.0 application form will open on your screen.
- Fill in the application with the applicant details and click on the Submit button.
- After that, upload the required documents and submit the application form.
In this way, the interested candidate can apply for the PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 online.
Important Links to apply PM Ujjwala 2.0 Yojana pmuy.gov.in
|Pradhan Mantri Free Gas Connection||Click Here|
|PM Ujjwala Scheme 2.0 Apply Online||Click Here|
|Ujjwala 2.0 KYC Form in Hindi||Download Here|
|Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 KYC Form||Download Here|
|Registration Form||Click Here|
PM Ujjwala Scheme 2.0 KYC Form Download @ pmuy.gov.in
The applicants can apply for the प्रधान मंत्री उज्ज्वला योजना at the official portal pmuy.gov.in. To get more details can visit the webiste here. The applicant need to submit the KYC form in the application form process. So, download the KYC form online at PMUY 2.0 official portal then fill teh application form. You can find the KYC Form here.
PMUY 2.0 Helpline Number
Toll-Free Number: 1800-266-6696