मुख्यमंत्री शहरी निकाय स्वामित्व योजना (MukyaMantri Shehri Nikay Swamitva Yojana) 2022 Apply Online, Registration, and Application Status Check at the official website https://ulbshops.ulbharyana.gov.in.
The applicants can apply for the Chief Minister Urban Body Ownership (मुख्यमंत्री शहरी निकाय स्वामित्व योजना) 2022 at the official website. The citizens who are living in the house or paying the rent for the shop for more than 20 years can possess ownership. To get the ownership of the shop/ house the citizen should register to the portal and scheme. This article will explain the details of the scheme, application and registration process.
मुख्यमंत्री शहरी निकाय स्वामित्व योजना 2022
The Government of Haryana has launched a new scheme for the state people i.e MukyaMantri Shehri Nikay Swamitva Yojana. Under this scheme, the citizens can apply to get ownership of the houses. Moreover, the shopkeepers also apply for the ownership of their shops. To get the ownership documents the applicant needs to register themselves to the official portal.
Apply for शहरी निकाय स्वामित्व योजना
Chief Minister Urban Body Ownership
The CM of the Haryana State Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar was started this scheme. The shopkeepers or housekeepers who are staying at the places for more than 20 years can apply for ownership. But, the applicant should submit the water bill, electricity bill, and some other proof of documents.
This scheme was started on 1st July 2021 under the Manohar Lal Khattar government. If the person paying the shop rent for 20 years, then soon the person will get the ownership. Up to 31st December 2021, the persons who are completed staying in the place for more than 20 years can claim the ownership.
MukyaMantri Shehri Nikay Swamitva Yojana 2022
The people will get the land documents and ownership documents by applying to the scheme. However, there are some eligibility criteria to apply for the scheme. In this article, we provide you all the details regarding the MukyaMantri Shehri Nikay Swamitva Yojana.
We provided you all the details regarding the मुख्यमंत्री शहरी निकाय स्वामित्व योजना registration, application form, application status, eligibility, and login.
Eligibility for शहरी निकाय स्वामित्व योजना
The applicant should satisfy the following conditions and eligibility to apply/ claim the Shehri Nikay Swamitva Yojana.
- The applicant should be citizen of Haryana state.
- As upto 31st December 2021 who are possesed the shop/ house for 20 or more than 20 years will eligible to this scheme.
- The applicant should register to the official portal.
MukyaMantri Shehri Nikay Swamitva Yojana – Details
|Yojana Name||MukyaMantri Shehri Nikay Swamitva Scheme 2022|
|Announced by||CM of Haryana, Manohar Lal Khattar Ji|
|Application mode||Online/ Offline|
|Objective||To provide the ownership rights to state people|
|Beneficiary||Haryana State People|
शहरी निकाय स्वामित्व योजना 2021 Registration
|Event||Date & Links|
|मुख्यमंत्री शहरी निकाय स्वामित्व योजना||Registration | Login|
|Application Start Date||January 2022|
|Application form||Apply here|
CM Urban Body Ownership (MukyaMantri Shehri Nikay Swamitva Yojana) Possesion Details
|Possession time (in years)||Collector rate discount (in %)|
मुख्यमंत्री शहरी निकाय स्वामित्व योजना Registration Online
The CM of Haryana State Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar aimed to give ownerships to the people of the state. The citizens who have the shops can apply for the ownership right through the official portal.
The following procedure shows the registration process of MukyaMantri Shehri Nikay Swamitva Yojana 2021.
- Firstly, visit the official portal of the MukyaMantri Shehri Nikay Swamitva:- https://ulbshops.ulbharyana.gov.in/
- The official portal home page will open on your screen.
- Now, click on the Don’t have an account? Register Here option.
- After that, the registration page will open on your screen.
- Enter your Full name, email address, and Mobile Number.
- Then, click on the Generate OTP button.
- After that, enter the OTP which you received by yoru mobile phone.
- Click on the Validate OTP button.
- After that, again visit the login page.
- Now, choose the login user type.
- Select the Apply for Shop/ House option.
- After that, enter your registered mobile number.
- Then, click on the Send OTP button.
- Next, select the Apply Now button.
- Fill in the application form with your details.
- Upload the required documents to the application form.
- Finally, click on the Submit button.
Through this way, the citizens can apply for ownership of their shops/ houses.
How to Login to ULB Haryana?
The registered citizens can login to the ulb Haryana portal to check the application status and apply again. But, the citizen needs the login username and password or mobile number. If you have the login username and password then, follow the given procedure.
- First of all, go to the official website of the मुख्यमंत्री शहरी निकाय स्वामित्व योजना:- ulbshops.ulbharyana.gov.in
- On the home page, you can see the login section.
- After that, select the login user type from following.
- Citizen Login
- ULB Login
- Select the login user type and follow the given process.
Citizen Login Process
- Visit the official portal of MukyaMantri Shehri Nikay Swamitva.
- On the login page, select the Citizen login option.
- Now, enter the registered mobile number in the given box.
- Click on the Send OTP button.
- After that, enter the OTP in the given field.
- Then, click on the Login button.
- Thorugh this way, the citizen can login to their account.
ULB Login Process
- First of all, go to the official portal of ULB.
- After that, choose the ULB login from the login user type.
- Then, enter the register user mobile number.
- Select the Send OTP button.
- Enter the OTP which you received.
- Finally, click on the Login button to login to your ULB account.
Documents Requirement of मुख्यमंत्री शहरी निकाय स्वामित्व योजना
However, in any application process, you need to submit some of the important documents. The following documents need to submit during the application or registration process.
- Aadhaar copy
- Income certificate of applicant
- Caste certificate of applicant
- Electicity consumption bill
- Water Bill
- PAN Card
- Mobile number
- Email Address
- Ration card copy
- Residency certificate
- Shop/ House documents