Andhra Pradesh MeeBhoomi | Meebhoomi Adangal | Search 1B-ROR | Andhra Pradesh Land Records | Download Encumbrance Certificate | meebhoomi.ap.gov.in
MeeBhoomi Portal is designed by the Andhra Pradesh State Government. The MeeBhoomi portal allows the users to search the Land records in AP online. The government step towards digitalization. In this process, the land records are made online. Now, anyone can check the land records in AP online. In this article, we provide you the details regarding the MeeBhoomi.
The Mee Bhoomi portal was developed by the Revenue Department, Govt of AP. The people of the Andhra Pradesh state can check the land records, adangal, 1B-ROR details online. The land records can be obtained by the survey number or aadhaar number or adangal number. The land can be view on the map. To view or search the person can no need to register to the portal.
Purpose of MeeBhoomi
The purpose of the MeeBhoomi is to provide the land documents online. Everyone who has the land can search the 1B, Adangal, Phani land details online. There is no need to visit the office to get the land record details. By just visiting the online portal, anyone can obtain the Andhra Pradesh land details. The official portal to search the land adangal is meebhoomi.ap.gov.in
AP MeeBhoomi – Overview
|Released by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Department||Revenue Department, AP|
|Purpose||Providing land records, adangal, 1-b at online|
|Beneficiary||Andhra Pradesh residents|
|Services||Adangal, 1B-ROR, Encumbrance Certificate, Land records and more|
Services available in MeeBhoomi Portal
Many service related AP land is available in the portal. The willing aspirant can directly access the facilities available in the portal. These are the services currently available in the MeeBhoomi portal.
- Village Adangal
- Mee Adangal
- Aadhaar services
- Link Aadhaar
- Link by mobile number and documents
- Aadhaar request status
- Village map
- Department Member Login
- Village land disputes
- Court Disputes state wise
- Land Mutation/ Conversion details
How to Search MeeBhoomi Adangal?
The citizens can search Andhra Pradesh land records by visiting the official Meebhoomi portal. The following process explains how to search AP Land records online.
Search AP Land Records Online:
If you want to check the AP Land Records, you can follow the given process.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the AP MeeBhoomi. Click on this link to go to the home page of the land records portal. http://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/
- On the home page, you have to select the Adangal (అడంగల్) option.
- Next, you have to click on the Village Adangal.
- You will be redirected to another page.
- After that, you need to provide the land details.
- Now, select the District, Name of Mandal, and Village name.
- You have the enter the verification code shown on the image.
- Finally, click on the Generate Adangal.
- Now, you can see the Land records of the selected state.
How to View My Land Record Details?
You can check your land documents especially at the MeeBhoomi portal. To check your land record or adangal details, you should have the Survey Number/ Katha Number/ Aadhaar Number/ Auto Mutation Records.
How to get AP Adangal Land Records Online?
If you have the above details then follow the given process to check your adangal land details.
- Go to the official portal of MeeBhoomi. The following link helps you to go directly to the home page. http://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/
- After that, you have to navigate to the Adangal option on the menu.
- Then, select the Mee Adangal (మీ అడంగల్) option.
- On the next page, you have to enter your land details.
- Select your District, Mandal, and Village name.
- Now select the search option.
- Survey No
- Account Number
- Aadhaar Number
- Auto mutation Record
- Enter the Survey Number in the box.
- At last, enter the security code and select the Search button.
- The land record will open on your screen.
Search 1B-ROR in MeeBhoomi
The willing candidates can search the 1B-ROR in MeeBhoomi portal. If you want to check the ROR-1B then follow the given process.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the AP Land records. http://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/
- On the home portal, you have to navigate to the 1-B option.
- After that, select the Village 1-B OR Mee 1-B option.
- Then, select the Village name, District, and Mandal Name.
- Next, enter the text shown in the image.
- Click on the Generate ROR button.
- You can see the ROR-1B details on the next page.
Print 1-B ROR Document
If you want to print the 1B-ROR then follow the process given below.
How to Download ROR-1B Documents Online?
- Go to the official portal of the MeeBhoomi.
- On the home page, click on the 1-B option.
- Now, select the 1-B link from the list.
- After that, you have to select the search type from the following.
- Survey number
- Katha Number
- Aadhaar number
- Patta Holder Name
- Auto mutation record
- Next, provide the District, Mandal, Village, and Survey number/ Katha Number/ Aadhaar/ Patta.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Finally, click on the Search button.
- Select the Print option to print the 1B-ROR document.
How to Change/ Update Land Record Details?
To correct or update any land details the person can follow the given process.
- Firstly, visit the official portal of the MeeBhoomi.
- On the home page, click on the Complaints option.
- Select the Register a Complaint option.
- Enter the details of the land complaint address, Aadhaar number, type of complaint, village name, and mobile number.
- Click on the Click button.
- After that, click on the Send OTP button.
- Then, enter the OTP in the box.
- Click on the Save button to change the details.
How to Link Aadhaar to Mee Bhoomi Land record?
- First of all, visit the official Mee Bhoomi portal.
- Click on the Aadhaar/ Other Identities option.
- Now, Click on the Aadhaar linking option.
- On the next page, enter the Aadhaar number, village name, district, and zone.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Tick the check box.
- Then, select the Click button to link your aadhaar.
Departmental Login Process
To login to the Meebhoomi portal follow the given process.
- Visit the official website of MeeBhoomi.
- Click on the Department Login option on menu.
- Enter the Login Name.
- Also, type the Password.
- Choose the district.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Finally, click on the Login button.
Mee Bhoomi Passbook
The Mee Bhoomi passbook is given to the people or land record holder. The passbook contain the land record details, village map, mee bhoomi fmb, and meebhoomi ec.
You can also download the Mee Bhoomi App to check the land record. The Mee bhoomi App is available in the Play Store. The person can follow the steps to download the Mee Bhoomi app.
- Open playstore on your android.
- Search for the Mee Bhoomi App.
- Tap on the install button.
- Open the application.
- You can see the Aadangal, ROR, 1BROR and land record, encumbrance certificate online.
Meebhoomi Helpline Number
If you have any problem or queries contact to the following number.
Email ID: email@email@example.com
FAQs Related MeeBhoomi
- What is MeeBhoomi?
Meebhoomi is an online portal to check the AP Land records. The government of AP was released the portal. Through this portal, the ap state people can search the ROR, 1B, Adangal details at online.
- How can I search 1B-ROR?
You can search the 1B-ROR at the official website. Go to the official website of MeeBhoomi. Then, select the 1B option. Enter the district and survey number. The 1B-ROR will appear on screen.
- How can I check my land records?
If you want to check your land record then go to the MeeBhoomi. Select Adangal and enter the details.
- How can I update my land record?
If you want to update any land record. You have to raise a complaint in MeeBhoomi portal. Select to correction of land record and enter the details.
- What is the Official MeeBhoomi Portal?
Official MeeBhoomi Portal is http://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/