Kerala PSC Thulasi | Thulasi PSC | Kerala PSC Thulasi Login | kerala psc thulasi login my profile | KPSC Registarion | thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in
PSC Thulasi Login – KPSC Thulasi is an online portal designed by the Kerala State government. The vacancies and related jobs can be posted at the Kerala PSC. The people can register & login to the portal of KPSC to know more about the PSC Thulasi. In this article, you will know all the details about the Kerala PSC Thulasi.
Kerala PSC Thulasi
Kerala PSC (Public Service Commission) Thulasi portal was launched by the Kerala Government. The government was designed for the residents of the state. The government-related jobs and notifications will be displayed in the portal. The interested can apply for the post. If the candidate selected then, he will be taken to the PSC. This is a government-run portal so everyone can apply for the portal. There are some eligibility criteria to register to the portal.
Kerala PSC Examination
There is another portal for the employees. The psc kerala gov in is for the employees working in the Government departments, Corporation, and Services. If you appeared in the examination then you can go to this portal and register.
Kerala PSC Portal – Overview
|Portal Name||Kerala PSC Thulasi|
|Launched||Kerala State Government|
|Objective||Government and state jobs related information at online|
|Beneficiary||Kerala state people|
KPSC Portal Important Links
|Kerala PSC||Click Here|
|KPSC Thulasi||Click Here|
|PSC Registration||Click Here|
|Kerala PSC Login||Click Here|
Required Documents for Application Form
There are some proofs that you need to submit during the registration process. The following are the proofs that you need to upload.
- Aadhaar of the applicant
- Voter card of the applicant
- PAN Card
- Family ID card
- Ration card photo
- Educational documents (10th class mark list, Certificates)
- Any Address proof document
- Mobile number of Applicant
- Pass photo of the applicant
KPSC Thulasi Login
The registered persons can login to the KPSC portal. The following process explains to you the PSC thulasi Profile login. You can directly login to the portal using the username and password. If you have the username and password of the KPSC portal then follow the process.
- Firstly, visit the official KPS thulasi portal, click here to go directly.
- Now, can see the home page of the Kerala Thulasi portal.
- After that, click on the Login button. The login page will open on your screen.
- Then, enter your username and password.
- Solve the captcha code given on the page.
- Click on the Login button.
- After that, you will be logged into your account successfully.
Once you are in your account, you can access the applications, facilities on it.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile Login Process
Once you registered to the portal you can login to the Kerala PSC thulasi portal. The registered person can login to my profile using the following process. The given process explains you step-by-step. So, follow the steps given to login to KPSC Thulasi my profile.
The Process needs the login username and password. So, make sure you have the KPSC login username and password during the process. Also, you can login as a candidate and normal user. To login to Kerala PSC my profile then follow the given process.
- First of all, open the official Kerala PSC Thulasi portal.
- You can see the KPSC home page.
- Here, navigate to the login section.
- Now, enter the User ID and Password.
- Enter the access code.
- Click on the Log In button to login to my profile.
In this way you can login to the KPSC my profile.
KPSC Thulasi Online Application
If you want to register to the KPSC thulasi then the process will explain to you. The person needs to go to the official website of Kerala PSC thulasi. To register to the Kerala portal you must have eligibility. If you don’t know the eligibility then look up the article. If you have the eligibility then, we provide the steps to register yourself to the portal.
Kerala PSC online application, registration process:
- Go to the official portal of the KPSC thulasi. Click on this link to go to home page.
- You can see the home page of the official portal.
- Here, select the New Registration Sign Up link.
- You will be redirected to another page.
- Then, you can see the application page.
- Now, fill in the applicant details i.e. Name, Date of birth, Gender, Mother’s Name, Father’s name, Caste, Religion, Sub Caste, ID Proof, Aadhaar, and Mobile Number.
- After that, set a new user id and password.
- Re-type the user id and password for confirmation.
- Type the access code shown in the image.
- Tick the check box and click on the Register button.
- After that, you will see the confirmation message. Click on OK.
By this way you can Register to the portal. Note the User ID and Password to login.
Kerala PSC Portal Eligibility
- Should be resident of Kerala.
- The candidate must be above 18 years.
- Completed any education or degree.
- The examination attended candidates can register to the portal.
KPSC Helpdesk Number
If any doubts regarding the registration then call to this number.
FAQs Related KPSC Thulasi
- What is KPSC Thulasi?
The KPSC is Kerala Public Service Commission Thulasi. It was launched by the Kerala State Government.
- How can I register to the Kerala Thulasi Portal?
If you want to register to the portal then, you need to go to the official website. Then, click on the Sign up and fill in the application form. Upload the required documents and submit them.
- How to login to KPSC Portal?
You can login to the KPSC thulasi portal through user id and password. Then, click on the login button.
- How can I reset my user id or password?
If you want to reset your login password, then go to the official portal. Click on the Forgot Password link. then, enter the user id and mobile number. you can reset on next page.
- How to apply for a job in Kerala PSC portal?
If you want to apply for a Job in KPSC portal then you need to register. Go to the official page and register yourself to the portal. Then, you can apply for any job.
- Who are eligible to write exam in PSC?
Anyone in India is eligible to write the PSC Thulasi exam.