Karnataka Voter List 2021 CEO Karnataka download electoral roll pdf. Download Karnataka voter list with photo, search name in Karnataka voter list, ceo karnataka application status. Search name by epic number at www.ceokarnatak.kar.nic.in.
Voter ID Card is an important document in India. One will get eligibility to vote by applying for Voter ID card. The voter ID card also serves as the proof document of an individual. Also, required to fill any application form. In this article, we are going to share with you the information related to the CEO Karnataka Voter List 2021. Through this article, the Karnataka citizen can apply for voter id online/ offline, search name in Voter list, download electoral roll, and etc.
Karnataka state government has launched an official portal to apply for voter id online. The citizens can easily apply for Voter ID card by sitting at home. The citizens can participate in the upcoming elections by voting. It is very important to vote to elect a good leader. Voting is the second important thing for rightful citizens. This article shows the eligibility, details, documents required to apply for Voter ID.
|Category||CEO Karnataka Voter List|
|Voter List||Click Here|
|Department||Chief Electoral Officer Karnataka|
Who can Vote in Karnataka?
The permanent citizens can vote in the Karnataka State. The age of the Voter must be above 18 years and there is no educational qualification required. The eligible persons can vote in the elections to choose the right leader.
Eligibility Criteria to Vote
The following are the eligibility criteria to participate in the elections and to vote:-
- The voter must be a permanent resident of Karnataka state.
- The applicant should be above 18 year old.
- One voter can only vote one time in the elections.
- The applicant must be an Indian.
- Cheating in elections due to corrupted practices lead to disqualify in the upcoming elections and removes the Voter ID.
The following documents need to submit during the application/ registration process:-
- Aadhaar of the applicant
- Passphot of the voter
- Driving license
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- Caste certificate
- Educational certificates
- Electricity bill
- Mobile Number
- Ration Card
How to Search Name in Karnataka Voter List?
The candidates can search name in the Karnataka voter list by visiting the official ceo portal. To check your name in the CEO Karnataka voter list then follow the given steps:-
Search by Name in Voter List
- Firstly, visit the officiaa portal of CEO Karnataka portal at https://www.ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/.
- On the home page, select the ‘Search my Name in Voter List‘ option.
- Click on the Continue button.
- Now choose the Search by Details tab.
- After that, enter your Name, Age, Father’s Name, Date of Birth and Gender.
- Select state, district, assenbly constitution and enter captcha code.
- Then, click on the Search button.
- The voter ID card will open on your screen.
Search by Epic Number
- First of all open the official CEO Karnataka portal at https://electoralsearch.in/
- Then, select the Sear my Name in Voter List link.
- Now select the Search by EPIC Number tab.
- Then, enter the EPIC Number and select State.
- Enter the captcha code.
- At last, click on the Search button.
- Your voter id card will appear on your screen.
How to Apply Karnataka Voter ID Online?
To apply Karnataka voter ID online the candidate has to follow the given steps. The following process shows how to apply for voter id card online at ceo Karnataka portal:-
Online Process to Apply Voter ID
- To apply for new Voter Card firstly you have to visit the official portal of CEO Karnataka at www.ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in
- On the home page, select the ‘Enroll Online as a Voter‘ option.
- It will redirect to NVSP portal.
- Here, you have to click on Register as a New Elector/ Voter link.
- Login to the portal if you already registe to portal or click on Register as a new user.
- Enter your Mobile number, captcha code, EPIC Number, email, password, and re-enter password.
- Then, click on the Register button.
- After that, application form will open on your screen.
- Fill in the application form with your details.
- Upload the required documents to the application form.
- Re-check the application form and submit it.
Take Form 6 at the electoral polling booth officer.
Process to Apply Voter ID Offline
- Firstly, visit the nearby State election office.
- Take the Form 6 and related documents copy.
- Fill in the application form 6 with your details such as Name, Age, Gender, Address and etc.
- Pin the required documents to the form 6.
- Signature on it and submit it to the officer.
Download CEO Karnataka Voter List
If you wish to download ceo karnataka voter list then follow the given details. The following process shows you how to download karnataka voter list online:-
- First step is to visit the official Karnataka Voter portal.
- You can see the home page of the official portal.
- Now, select the View Electoral Rolls 2020-21 link.
- After that, List of districts will appear on your screen.
- Select your district from the list.
- Then, choose your AC Name.
- List of polling stations will open on your screen.
- Search you polling station and click on it.
- Enter the captcha code in the given field.
- Then, the Karnataka Voter List in PDF will download in your device.
Karnataka District Wise Voter List
|District Name in English||District Name|
|UTTARA KANNADA||ಉತ್ತರ ಕನ್ನಡ|
|BANGALORE RURAL||ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು ಗ್ರಾಮಾಂತರ|
|DAKSHINA KANNADA||ದಕ್ಷಿಣ ಕನ್ನಡ|
Voter ID Application Status Online
The Voter ID applied candidates can check the application status at the official portal. To check the application status the candidate has to follow the given process:-
- To check Voter ID application status the person needs to visit the official portal.
- On the home page, you have to click on Get status of my application option.
- Then, it will redirect to another page.
- Here you need to select search type i.e. EPIC Number or Details.
- Enter the details or EPIC Number.
- After that, enter the captcha code.
- Finally, click on the Seacrh button.
- You can see the Voter ID application status on your screen.
Download Digital Voter ID Card Online
- First of all open the official Karnataka Voter ID Card portal.
- On the main page, select the Voter Portal.
- Then it will redirect to NVSP portal.
- After that, click on the e-EPIC Download option.
- Enter the UserName and Password.
- Click on the Login button.
- Finally, your Voter ID Card will open on your screen.
- Click on the download button to download digital voter id card as pdf.
Know your Polling Stations
To vote, you have to know your polling station. The following process shows you how to know your polling station online.
- First of all visit the official webiste of CEO Karnataka.
- On the home page, select the Know my polling station option.
- After that, select Know Polling Booth option.
- Then, enter your Epic number.
- Type the captcha code and click on Search button.
Know you Polling booth via SMS
- Open SMS app on your mobile phone.
- Type ‘KAEPIC ID CARD NUMBER and send to 9731979899. Ex: KAEPIC ABC12345.
- You will get SMS consisting the Polling station address.
View Final Electoral Roll List
If you want to see final electoral roll list then follow the given steps. You can search your name in the final electroral roll by following process.
- First of all open the official webiste of CEO Karnataka.
- From the home page, select the Final Electoral Roll option.
- Then, district wise list will appear on your screen.
- Select your district and then AC.
- The Final list will open on your screen. Find your name in the list.
How to Check Election Results?
The final election results will be posted in the official portal of CEO Karnataka. If you want to check the final results and counting then follow the given process.
- First step is to go to the official webiste of CEO Karnataka.
- Then, select the Election Result option.
- After that select the preference.
- The results will be displayed on your screen.
- It will include the statistics.
Know your EPIC Number
If you already have an EPIC Number then follow the given process to check the details.
- Firstly visit the official CEO Karnataka portal.
- Then, click on the Viter Poll option.
- It will redirect you to NVSP portal (National Voters’ Service Portal).
- After that, click on the e-EPIC Download option.
- Enter your mobile number and password.
- Type captcha code in the given field.
- Finally, click on the Login button.
- You will see the EPIC Card Details on your screen.
- Toll-free No: 1950
- Bengaluru urban: 080, 1950
- Bengaluru Rural: 08119, 1950
- Ramnagara: 08113, 1950
- State voter helpline: 180042551950
FAQs about CEO Karnataka