Odisha Kalia Yojana | Kalia Yojana New List | Kalia Yojana Reject List | Download Kalia Beneficiary List online | Kalish New List Pdf download 2022 | kalia.co.in
Odisha Kalia Yojana
Kalia Yojana 2022 List 1st, 2nd, 3rd eligibility and reject list. The Kalia yojana 1st, 2nd, 3rd beneficiary list is available at the official website kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in. According to the official notification the 2021 Kalia final list has been announced. The beneficiaries can go to the official portal to check the 3rd Kalia Yojana final list. The list will be available in district, ward, block wise, and Panchayat wise. The beneficiaries can download the final list only at the official website.
Kalia Yojana New List 2022
Kalia (Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation) is a government scheme. The Kalia Yojana was launched by the Odisha state government. Under this scheme, the government providing the financial assistance to the farmers. The benefit amount will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account.
Kalia Yojana Scheme – Overview
|Scheme Name||Kalia Yojana|
|Article Type||Final Beneficiary List 1st, 2nd, 3rd|
|Launched by||CM of Odisha, Naveen Patnaik|
|Objective||Providing the Financial aid to farmers|
Kalia List New Active List
|Event||Dates & Links|
|Scheme||Kalia Yojana 2022 | Registration|
|List date||January 2022|
|Yojana Registration||Click Here|
|1st, 2nd, 3rd List Check||Click Here|
|Reject List||Click Here|
Kalia Yojana 2022 Installment
The Kalia 2022 installment was successfully transferred to the beneficiaries account. On 14th May 2021 the new list will be announced. Under the surveillance of C.M of Odisha Naveen Patnaik the 2021 installment will be added to the final list members. The benefit will be transferred through the DBT mode. The farmers who are eligible to the Kalia Yojana can check the list and payment status at official website.
Odisha Kalia Scheme Beneficiary List Check
The beneficiaries and farmers can check the new list at the official portal of Odisha Kalia. The candidates who applied are applied to the scheme are did not completed their KYS. So, the applicants has to complete the e-KYC process to get the benefit. As, the list is already released so, the applicants who are not finished the e-KYC will be in rejected list. The applicants will not receive any benefit from the scheme.
So, go to the official portal and submit the aadhaar and some documents to complete the KYC. Once the application is finished the applicants will be added to the new list. The new list will be announced soon. So, ASAP complete the KYC process.
How to Check Kalia Final List District/ Village Wise PDF?
The applicants or farmers who are applied to the scheme can follow the process to check Kalia Scheme Beneficiary final list.
- First of all, visit the official website of the Odisha Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation. Click on this link to go directly.
- After that, you have to select the Beneficiary list option.
- You can see the new page.
- On this page, you have to provide the district and some details.
- Select the district, Block/ ULB, and Gram Panchayat.
- Then, click on the View button.
- Finally, the new list will appear on your screen.
- Click on the PDF button to download as PDF.
- Solve the captcha given in the page.
- At last click on the Submit button to view the Beneficiary list.
Kalia Yojana eKYC Process
The eKYC is compulsory for every applicant. Without completing the E-KYC the applicant should not be eligible to the Kalia Yojana. Following process will help you to complete the Kalia Yojana E-KYC.
- The farmers can go to the official portal of the Kalia co in portal. https://kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in/ekyc.aspx
- The home page of the portal will appear on your screen.
- On the home page, you can see the Complete your e-KYC option. Click on it.
- It will take you to next page.
- Here, you need to enter the applicant Aadhaar Number.
- After that, click on the Verify button. Note that, the Aadhaar should be linked with your mobile number.
- Then, the OTP will send to your Aadhaar registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click on the Verify button to complete the eKYC process.
How to Login to Kalia Portal?
To login to the Kalia portal the applicant can follow the given process. You should registered to the Kalia portal to login.
- Firstly, visit the official portal of the KALIA. https://kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in/signup.aspx
- On the home page, click on the Login button.
- Select the Login user type.
- After that, the login page will open on your screen.
- Then, enter the User name and Password.
- Also, type the Captcha shown in the image.
- At last, click on the Login button to sign in to your account.
Kalia Refund Application
The farmers can also request the Refund. To fill the refund application the user can follow the given process.
- First visit the official website of the Odisha KALIA.
- From the home page, click on the option called Form.
- After that, select the Refund Application option.
- Then, the refund application will open on another page.
- Take a Print of the application.
- Enter the details given in the application.
- Finally, submit it to the office.
FAQs Related KALIA Final List
- What is KALIA?
Kalia is a government scheme which is launched by the Odisha State government. Under this scheme, the beneficiary will get financial aid.
- Are Anganwadi Employees eligible to Kalia Yojana?
Yes, the Anganwadi employees are eligible to the Kalia Yojana.
- What is the Date of Kalia Final list?
14th May 2021 is the date of Kalia new list.
- How can I check New Kalia List 2021?
If you want to check the new kalia list then go to the official website. Then, click on the Beneficiary list. Provide the details of the district and click on View.
- What is Kalia website?
kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in is the official Kalia Website.