EWS Certificate Apply Online, Application form, EWS online verify, eligibility, Download online, Economically Weaker Section Certificate apply at ews official portal.
EWS Certificate Apply Online – EWS (Economically Weaker Section) Certificate is issued by the government to economically weaker section people. The EWS certificate is an important document as the caste certificate and income certificate. The EWS certificate holders can avail of the extra 10% reservations for government jobs, universities, and institutions globally.
What is EWS Certificate?
EWS Certificate is a certificate issued by the Government to the Economically Weaker Section people. The EWS certificate holders will get a 10% reservation in government jobs and educational institutions. These people may avail of special benefits from the government. The candidates can apply for the EWS certificate from the state official portals.
EWS Certificate Full Form?
The full form of the EWS is the Economically Weaker Section Certificate.
EWS Certificate Validilty
Generally, the EWS certificate validity is 1 year. The candidates can apply for another certificate after 1 year.
Eligibility for EWS Certificate
- Category: The applicant should be belonged to 10% reservation category.
- Caste: General Category candiates are only eligible. SC, ST and OBC Caste are not eligible.
- Family Income: The combined family income per annum should exceed 8 lakh.
- Land: The eligible family should not have the agriculture land more than 5 acre.
- Property: The family who have land under the 100 sq. feet is only eligible.
Economically Weaker Section Certificate
|Full-Form||Economically Weaker Section Certificate|
|State||All States in India|
|issued by||Government of India|
|Objective||To provide 10% reservation for EWS people|
|Beneficiary||Economically Weaker Section People|
|Official Website||Click here|
Economically Weaker Section Certificate Apply Online
|EWS Certificate Download||Click Here|
|Check Online||Click Here|
|Verify Online||Click Here|
Reservation Under EWS Category people
How to Apply EWS Certificate Online?
The interested candidates can apply for the EWS Certificate online. The user has to upload some documents and proofs in the application process. So, check the documents required to apply for an EWS certificate. Also, check your eligibility before filling the EWS application form. The application form can be submitted online or offline. Download the application form pdf from the given links. The application form changes from state to state. In accordance, the required documents may vary. Read the application form carefully before applying for EWS Certificate.
Some states like Andhra Pradesh launched an official portal to apply and submit the EWS application form. The eligible candidates can download the application form from the state official portals. Some of the application forms may need to submit offline. So, the applicants can take a print of the application form and fill in the details. Attach the required documents to the application form. The candidates can download the EWS Certificate Application form pdf from the given links.
The process to apply for EWS Certificate Online: Click Here
- Firstly, visit the official portal of the EWS (Economically Weaker Section) from the given links.
- You can see the EWS official webiste home page.
- On the home page, click on the Apply for EWS option.
- After that, another page will open on your screen.
- Then, click on the Download Application Form link to download.
- The PDF of the EWS Certificate application form willopen on yoru screen.
- Take a print and fill in the application form.
- Attach the required documents to the application form.
- Re-check all the details and submit it to the corresponding office or portal.
- You will get the application form id or reference id.
The application fee may apply to some of the states. So, the candidates need to pay the application fee via online or offline. The application fee is may or may not be taken.
Documents Required For EWS Certificate
As mentioned above, the candidate needs to upload some of the required documents to the EWS application form. The following are the documents of proof.
- Aadhaar card
- PAN Card
- Photo of applicant
- Ration Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Self Willing form
- Address Proof (Voter ID etc)
- Mobile Number & Email ID
- Copy of IT Returns/Pay Slips (Any of other Documents)
State Wise EWS Application Form PDF
|Andhra Pradesh||Apply Online|
|Himachal Pradesh||Apply Online|
|WB (West Bengal)||Apply Online|
Reservation For Economically Weaker Section Society
The state government will give the 10% of reservation for the EWS (Economically Weaker Section) people. The reservations from educational institutions or Jobs. The EWS certificate holders will also get additional benefits from the government. These people will eligible for the special schemes from the government. EWS people will get financial assistance. EWS society can avail the scholarships from the government for higher education.
FAQs related to EWS Certificate
- What is EWS Certificate?
The EWS certificate is the document issued by the Indian government. The EWS category people can apply for the certificate to avail the benefits.
- What is EWS Certificate full form?
The full form of the EWS certificate is the Economically Weaker Section Certificate.
- What is the validity of the EWS Certificate?
The validity of EWS certificate is 1 year.
- How can I download EWS Certificate application from?
The applicants can download the application form in pdf by visiting the official portal.
- How much reservation from the EWS certificate?
The eligible candidates will get a 10% of the reservation from the government.
- Is OBC candidate eligible for EWS Certificate?
No, the OBC candidate is not eligible to ews certifccate.
- Who are eligible for EWS certificate?
The General Category candidates are only eligible for the EWS certificate.
This article is about the EWS Certificate. The applicants can able to apply and download the certificate through this article. If this article is helpful to you, then share and comment.