DDOreq AP Treasury login salary bill status, DDO request, CFMS status check, pension details, pensioner bill check, challan, at the official AP Cyber Treasury portal. The teachers and employees can prepare bills and request DDO by login to the AP Treasury DDOreq portal at https://treasury.apcfss.in
The Directorate of Treasuries and Accounts, Government of Andhra Pradesh has made the DDO Request and salary bill preparation process easier. Using DDO the person can make the digital transactions in AP Treasury. By Grass-root lvl to Sub-root lvl easily. The AP treasury has adopted electronic transactions to make online transactions and payments fastly. The employees and teachers can register to the official website to access various facilities in AP Treasury.
DDO Request treasury.apcfss.in/ddoreq
The Andhra Pradesh state government recently updated the AP treasury official website. Currently, to DDO req the person has to go to https://treasury.ap.gov.in/. There is another website to login to DDO Claims i.e. https://treasury3.apcfss.in/ddoreq. Both are accessible, the user has to log in using the DDO code and password to access the website.
In this article, we are going to show you the details regarding the AP Treasury DDO Request (ddoreq) login, salary bill preparation, salary bill/ pay bill status, and more.
AP Treasury DDO Request Login
The registered teachers or employees can login to the portal by following the given steps. Keep the DDO Code and Password with you. You will need the DDO Login details to login to the ddoreq AP. By logging in to the portal the employee or teacher can check the treasury, bills, salary slip and etc. The following process shows you how to login to the AP Treasury DDOreq portal.
5 Steps to Login to DDOreq AP treasury:
- Firstly, visit the official portal of the AP Treasury at https://treasury.apcfss.in/ddoreq.
- On the home page, you have to select the Login button.
- After that, enter the DDO Code and Password.
- Then, click on the Submit button to login.
- Once you login, can check the Bills, treasury, ddoreq, and etc.
In this way, the teachers and employees can login to the DDO request portal.
DDO Request Pay Bill Preparation
By login to the AP Treasury the teacher or employee can prepare bills, check salary slip and etc. The person needs the employee code or DDO code and password to login to the portal. Once login, the user can access the facilities including pay bill preparation.
- First of all visit you have to visit the official portal of the AP Treasury at https://treasury3.apcfss.in/ddoreq/
- Once you are in home page, navigate to DDO Claims Login section.
- Then, enter the DDO Code.
- Also, type the Password in the given field.
- After that, click on the Submit button to login.
- On the dashboard, select the Pay Bills option.
- Now, navigate to HRMS and click on the Ben Bank Details link.
- The page will redirect to Beneficiary Bank Details Entry page. Here, you need to enter the bill details.
- Enter the DDO code, Treasury Bank IFSC Code, DDO ACCNO, Beneficiary Slno, Emp Code, IFSC Code, Bank AccNo, and ect.
- Finally, click on the Submit button.
DDO Account Number Registration Procedure
- Once you are in the ‘Beneficiary Bank Details Entry’ page, enter the details in the page.
- Enter the valid treasury account details including IFSC, DDO ACCNO of SBI, and ect.
- By providing the ‘DDO Current Bank account’ details click on the submit option.
- Thereby it is confirmed and listed in the portal.
- The employee can make changes if in case any errors or to update the bank account details in the DDO. By reaching the DDO office and inform the treasury and submit the details.
- The person has to submit the copies of the bank passbook. Thereby it will let know the DTA to update the IFSC Code, Bank account number, and ect.
AP Treasury Pay Bill Status
To know the salary bill or pay bill status the teacher or employee can go to the official website of AP Treasury. The person has to ddo request login at www ddo request portal to check the pay bill status. The following process shows you how to check ddoreq salary bill or pay bill status.
- First step is to go to the official website of AP Cyber Treasury DDOreq at https://treasury.apcfss.in/.
- After that, login to the portal using ‘DDO Code’ and Password.
- Once login, navigate to the ‘General Services’ option.
- Then, select the ‘Treasury Bill Details’ link.
- After that, select the DISTCODE, STOCODE, and TRANSID in the given field.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button view the Pay Bill status or details.
DDO Request Reconciliation
- First of all visit the official website of DDOreq AP.
- Login to the portal using login details.
- Then, select the General Services option.
- Click on the Reconciliation link.
- Enter the details in the given page.
- Then, click on the Submit button.