CoWIN Vaccination Certificate download online 2021: Vaccine 1st dose & 2nd dose vaccination certificate download and self-registration at the official portal of COWIN portal. The registered and vaccinated candidates can download the Covid-19 vaccine certificate online easily. To download cowin certificate at the official portal cowin.gov.in. Registered candidates can get covid-19 vaccine certificate by mobile number. In this article, we are going to provide you the details regarding the CoWin vaccination certificate online. The certificate can be downloaded at the official website of cowin.gov.in.
Latest Update: The covid vaccination certificate of 1st dose, 2nd dose can be downloaded at the official portal of cowin.gov.in
CoWin Vaccine Certificate Download 2021
The pandemic situation is becoming severe day by day. So, everyone in India should take the vaccine to decrease corona cases. The people in India are looking forward to taking the vaccine. However, there are various vaccines are available. One can choose any vaccine i.e. Covishield, Covaxin, and Sputnik V. Once vaccinated, you can get the vaccination certificate. This certificate can be used for various purposes. The vaccination certificate is compulsory to travel. The Cowin certificate becomes more important than the Aadhaar card to travel. So, once vaccinated you must take the vaccination certificate.
There are various ways to download the Covid-19 vaccine certificate online. You should register to the COWIN portal or Arogya setu to get the vaccine certificate. Once you register, you can download the cowin portal vaccination certificate as PDF on your mobile phone. You can also download the vaccine certificate without the Beneficiary reference id. But, you need to register your mobile number to COWIN portal.
How to Download CoWin Certificate Online?
The covid vaccination certificate can be downloaded at the official portal of cowin.gov.in. To download the cowin certificate the candidates need the application number or mobile number. Follow the given steps to download the cowin vaccine certificate online:-
- Firstly visit the official portal of the CoWin at https://www.cowin.gov.in/
- Now you can see the Sign In option.
- Then, you need to enter your mobile number.
- Click on the Get OTP button.
- Enter the OTP in the given field.
- Now you can see the 1st dose and 2nd dose vaccination details.
- Click on the Certificate option and choose your name on the list.
- Finally, click on the download button to cowin certificate download pdf.
Download Cowin Vaccine Certificate in Arogya Setu App
The vaccinated candidates can also download the vaccine certificate at the Arogya setu app. The app is available in play store. So, the candidates can follow the given process to download vaccine certificate.
- Go to the official portal of Cowin at https://selfregistration.cowin.gov.in.
- On the home page, you can see the Arogya Setu app.
- Click on the download button.
- Download and install Arogya Setu app in your mobile phone.
- Open the app and register yourself to the app.
- Enter your mobile number and verify through OTP.
- Now, click on the CoWIN option.
- After that, choose the Vaccination Certificate option.
- Enter your Beneficiary Reference ID.
- click on Get Certificate button.
- Now you can see the vaccination certificate on your mobile phone. You can download as PDF.
Vaccination Certificate Download by Mobile Number
You can also download cowin vaccination certificate using your mobile number. If you forgot the beneficiary reference id then use your mobile number on the app or cowin portal. Follow the process to download vaccination certificate by mobile number.
- First go to the official CoWIN portal i.e. https://selfregistration.cowin.gov.in.
- On main page, select the Sign In option.
- Enter your mobile number and click on get OTP.
- After that, you can see the cowin dashboard.
- On the Cowin portal dashboard, you have to click on Vaccine Certificate.
- Then, enter your mobile number.
- At last, select download button to download cowin certificate as PDF.
Download Covid-19 Vaccination certificate without Beneficiary Reference ID
To download the vaccine certificate without the beneficiary reference id. The candidate should register their mobile number with the Arogya setu, CoWIN portal, and Umang app. By registering to the cowin portal with mobile number, you can download the vaccine certificate easily.
FAQs about CoWIN Vaccine Certificate
- How can I download cowin certificate?
If you want to download cowin vaccine certificate, you need to go to the self registration cowin gov in official website. Then, you can see the sign in option. Sign in to the portal and download the certificate.
- How can I download vaccine certificate without mobile number?
Yes, you can download vaccine certificate without mobile number. But you should have the beneficiary reference id to get the cowin vaccine certificate.
- How to download cowin vaccine certificate by mobile number?
Yse, you can download cowin vaccine certificate by mobile number. But you should register to the cowin portal or arogya setu app.