CoWIN vaccine certificate correction online – Correct errors in CoWIN vaccination certificate online like Name, Aadhaar, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Dose date, Father’s Name on the official portal. If you got wrong details like gender, address, and etc in the covid vaccination certificate then verify to correct. To speed up the corona dose process many complaints were received in the cowin portal about wrong details entered in the certificate. This Cowin Vaccination Certificate Correction can be done online. In this article, we are going to show you how to get covid vaccination certificate correction online at home.
Cowin Vaccine Certificate Correction Online
The individuals can make changes to their vaccine certificate online by the official portal www.cowin.gov.in. Due to the rise of many complaints, the Arogya Setu has tweeted that the individuals can now correct the error in the Covid-19 vaccination certificate. But, the government put limitations to correct the corona vaccine certificate. The user can only change Name, Father’s Name, Address, Gender, Date of Birth, and passport in the vaccine certificate.
Latest Update: The covid vaccination dose is avaiable for kids in India. From this September Sputnik dose is availble in india. Now covid vaccination certificate can be downloaded at the whatsapp. MyGOV corona helpline has developed chat bot to book slot for corona vaccine in whatsapp. Cowin portal is now allows the person to make corrections in the covid-19 vaccination certificate. The person can change details like name, date of birth, address, photo, gender and etc. This can be done at the official Cowin portal.
One can correct the vaccination certificate using CoWIN app. The certificate includes all your information like your name, gender, date of birth, address, and photo. Moreover, the vaccination place and vaccine name, date, and by whom. These details cannot be changed or rectified in the Cowin portal. By visiting the official website of Cowin you can make corrections to your cowin vaccine certificate.
Cowin Vaccination Certificate Rectify Errors
The vaccinated person can easily rectify errors on the cowin vaccine certificate. For this, the person has to go to the official portal of cowin. Also, you need to have the beneficiary reference id and mobile number. The person can also use the mobile number to sign in to the cowin portal. To get more details you have to visit the official website www.cowin.gov.in. Once you are on the page, select the vaccine certificate correction option. Then, you can rectify the errors in the cowin vaccine certificate correction. Don’t change the important details unless it listed the wrong details.
How to do Cowin Vaccine Certificate Correction Online?
The registered persons can only change or make corrections in the Cowin certificate once. These corrections can be done cowin.gov.in in vaccination certificate. Carefully change/correct/rectify errors. Follow the steps given below.
- First go to the official Cowin portal or app.
- Click on the Sign In option.
- Enter your number and verifiy by OTP.
- The user will go to the Dashboard.
- Now, click on the Raise Issue option.
- Select member you need to correct.
- Now choose correction of errors option.
- Change the details of the member like name, date of birth, gender, and etc.
- Verify details before going to change.
- Then, click on the Submit button.
- Hence, the cowin vaccine certificate correction is done. If not changed, then contact the cowin helpline number.
This can be changed/ corrected only once. So, do it wisely and carefully check the details before going to edit.
Rectify Covid Vaccine Certificate Details Online
The person can also change th details at the official portal of cowin. For this the person has to visit the official website cowin.gov.in. Follow the steps to make cowin certificate correction online.
- Open the official portal of Cowin.
- On the home page, select the Sigin option and login to the portal.
- Verify your number using OTP.
- On the dashboard, choose ‘Raise an Issue‘ option.
- Then, select ‘Certificate Correction‘ option.
- Now you will see the What is the issue? option. You have to select Correction in Certificate option.
- Then, click on continue.
- Select the details that you want to edit (Name, Year of Birth, Gender, Photo ID Number).
- Change the details correctly.
- Click on Continue to submit the details.
Covid Certificate Name Correction Online
|Name of Portal||CoWin Portal|
|Category||Cowin Vaccine Certificate Correction Online|
|Details can be changed||Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Photo ID number, and Address|
Cowin Helpline Number
Helpline – 91 11 23978046
Toll-Free Helpline Number- 1075
Technical Helpline- 0120 4473222
FAQs about Cowin Vaccine Certificate Correction
- Can I correct my name in cowin vaccine certificate?
Yes, you can correct your name in cowin vaccine certificate.
- Is there any fee to make corrections to vaccine certificate?
No, there is no fee to make changes or corrections to vaccination certificate.
- Where can I change my vaccination certificate details?
You can change your cowin vaccination certificate details at cowin portal or cowin app.
- Can I change my passport details in vaccination certificate?
Yes, you can change your passport details in your vaccination certificate.
- How many times I can make corrections to my Vaccine certificate?
Only one time the person can change or make corrections in vaccine certificate online.