How to configure Airtel 4G hotspot router/ device easily? Here in this guide, we are going to share with you the full guide to setup your Airtel 4G Hotspot device.
How to Configure Airtel 4G Hostpot Router?
Airtel 4G Hotspot is one of the best portable devices. It allows the user to use the internet anywhere for any WiFi-enabled device. You can also connect the 4G network to the 3G mobile phones. You can browse the internet anywhere by using this Airtel 4G Hotspot router. It is a portable device so you can carry it anywhere. You can change the network speed according to your mobile phone.
How to Setup Airtel 4G WiFi Hotspot Router?
If you bought the Airtle 4G Hotspot router, you need to setup or configure the device to use it. Without configuring the device you are not able to use your device. So, in this guide, we are going to show you how to configure Airtel 4G wifi router easily. You just only need the Airtel dongle or hotspot router and mobile phone. You can setup your device within 5 minutes. All you need to follow this guide to know the configuration of Airtel 4G Hotspot Router.
- Take your Airtel 4G Router.
- Turn On the router by pressing the ON button.
- The lights will glow that indicates your WiFi router is turned On.
- Open your mobile phone.
- Turn on the WiFi option.
- Connect to the wifi.
- Now you are ready to setup your router.
Follow the below process to know how to check your WiFi username and password.
How to Change Settings of Airtel 4g Hotspot Router?
First of all, you need to check the default WiFi router username and password to make any changes. So the following process shows you how to check the default router name and password.
How to Check Default Router Username and Password?
- 1st Step: Take your Airtel 4G hotspot router and remove the back cover of it
- 2nd Step: Take off the battery of 4G Hotspot router.
- 3rd Step: Remove the cover on top of it.
- 4th Step: Now see the details which are on the label. It also contains the default username and password.
- 5th Step: Take a picture of the label.
- Generally, the default username and password is admin.
Once you note the default username and password, attach the battery and back cover. Now you can connect other devices with the default password.
How to connect Airtel 4G Hotspot Router (WiFi Device) to Other Devices?
The following process shows how to connect the Airtel 4G wifi router to any other device easily.
- Switch On the Airtel 4G WiFi device.
- Take your mobile phone and Turn On the WiFi option.
- Search for the WiFi networks.
- Check the name of the router and connect the device.
- Enter the WiFi Password.
- Tap on Connect.
In this way, you can connect any other device to the Airtel WiFi router.
How to Change Airtel 4G Router Name and Password?
To change the password and name of the router, the user has to login to the official portal. The following process shows you how to login to Airtel router official setup portal.
How to Login to Airtel 4G Hotspot router in Mobile or Laptop?
- First open browser on your mobile phone or laptop.
- Then, enter 192.168.1.1 and press enter.
- Type username and password i.e. admin.
- Now click on home option.
- You can see various options.
- You can also see the WiFi ON/ OFF status and connectivity status.
- The user can also check the data usage.
How to Change Password of Airtel 4G Hotspot Router?
Once you login to the portal you can change the settings of your connected WiFi router. Follow the steps to change the Airtel 4G Hotspot Router password:-
- Open browser and go to 220.127.116.11.
- Enter username and password.
- Click on the settings option on menu.
- Then, select the Modify password option.
- Enter your current password.
- Type your new password and confirm password by re-enter it.
- Click on the Change button to save the password.
How to Reset Airtel 4G Hotspot Router?
You can reset your Airtel 4G Wifi device or password easily. Follow the steps to reset the Airtel WiFi router.
- Take your Airtle 4g WiFi device and remove back cover.
- By removing back cover you will see the small hole.
- Take a toothpick or needle and insert.
- Hold the button for 10-15 seconds.
- The lights will blink. That indicates all settings and router is reset sucessfully.
- Now, you can re-configure or setup your WiFi router easily.
How to Remove SIM Card in Airtel 4G Hotspot Router?
You can remove the SIM Card in Airtel 4G Router dongle easily. For that, you need to follow the given steps.
- Take the Airtel dongle and remove the back cover.
- After that, remove the battery carefully.
- You can see the SIM Slot with Airtel SIM.
- Gently press the SIM slot and remove the AIRTEL sim.
- Then, again you can insert the Airtel Sim in it.
The Airtel Sim in the Airtel 4G wifi router is not usable to other devices. So, you can use the SIM only in Airtel dongle only.
How Recharge Airtel 4G Hotspot Router?
Follow the steps to recharge your Airtel 4G wifi router.
- Take your mobile phone and open playstore.
- Search for Airtel App.
- Download and install the app on yoru mobile phone.
- Open the app and enter the username and password.
- Then, choose the plan for your router.
- Pay the amount using debit/ credit, net banking and etc.
That’s it, in this way you can recharge your Airtel 4G router device.
1 thought on “How to Configure Airtel Hotspot Wifi Router 2022 [Full Guide]”
Found useful. Thanks for sharing informative resource.