AP Grama Volunteer Salary Status Check 2022, Registration at http://gramavolunteer1.ap.gov.in/
AP Grama Volunteer Salary Status Check
As per the announcement by the government of Andhra Pradesh, almost more than 1 lakhs of jobs are to be filled in Grama Sachivalayam. Jobs were assigned and the volunteers are doing their best to fulfill their duty. They are 10 volunteers in each village.
The AP Grama Volunteer now can check their wages status online. The Government of AP provided an official site where the volunteer can directly login, check the details of the salary if it was deposited into their account or not.
gramavolunteer1.ap.gov.in Salary Details
The volunteer should register on the Government website to check all the details. The pay scale of each Grama Volunteer is 5000 Rs per month. This amount will be transferred to the Volunteer account directly through CFMS bills.
If those who are willing to check their salary status and other details can follow our guide.
How to Register Into Grama/Ward Volunteer Official Website
- On your mobile phone or PC go to any browser.
- Tap on the address bar and type or paste the following link
- On the menu, navigate to the Login option.
- Select the Volunteer Login/apply option.
- Click on I accept button.
- Fill up your detail i.e. Date of Birth, Qualification, and Place.
- Click on Check.
- Now enter your Aadhaar number, captcha, and click on Send OTP button.
- OTP will be sent your mobile number so enter it in the given field.
- Tap on Verify OTP.
- You can also check the Aadhaar not available option if doesn’t have one.
- On the other page type your Father name, select Gender, and also Date of Birth.
- Now click on Verify Aadhaar.
- Click on choose a file under the Upload profile image option.
- Tap on the Upload button to upload your passport photo.
- Enter your Address and attach the residency proof file.
- Type your Mobile number and E-mail ID.
- Verify the mobile number and email through OTP.
- Once the verifying process has done click on the Go and Continue button.
- Enter all your education qualification details and attach the files.
- Click on go and continue option.
- Select your caste through Yes or No options.
- Check the conditions and agree with the statement box.
- Click on the Apply button.
- After successful registration, the application ID will appear on the screen through Popup notification.
Check AP Grama/Ward Volunteer Salary Status
The volunteer is appointed to deploy all government services to every house member. The volunteer is the median between the government and every citizen to collect and give every government scheme.
For the Grama volunteer and their service’s the Government pays 5000/- to 1000/- grand for each.
The village official secretary would check, prepare the salary and bill process details. The Grama/ward Volunteer can check the salary status on their official website @ https://cfms.ap.gov.in portal.
To check the salary status the volunteer can follow the steps:
- Open the browser and go to the official website i.e. https://cfms.ap.gov.in.
- Click on login and enter your account credentials.
- Navigate to the citizen service tab and select the Expenditure option in the given list.
- Select the beneficiary search and find your Employee ID.
- Now type your PAN in the given field.
- Also fill the fields with your Account number, Aadhaar number and, etc…
- Click on the search option to see your Employee ID.
- Note the digits shown it the tab, it is your CFMS ID.
- Now go to the citizen’s service tab and select the Beneficiary account statement.
- Enter the CFMS Employee number.
- Check if your name on the screen and select the billing period.
- The page will redirect to the salary status tab where you see all the transactions.
If it shows ‘No Data’ then the salary was not credited into your account. You can follow the same steps whenever you want to check the salary bill status online.